Contributor - Level 2

m32 loose screws

A couple of months ago I heard a screw bouncing around inside of my m32. I removed a couple the back of the board and retrieved it. This week I heard the same noise again. Another screw came loose

Anybody else had this problem. I'm not really worried about 1 screw but now I am nervous and would like to take a peek and see what else might be loose and maybe find a place where the two are missing. I know my board is under warranty but I'm not sure it's worth sending in to tighten some screws. I know I should be grounded with a wrist strap to prevent any damage via static electricity and all of that jazz.

I'm sure I won't get a response on this but has anyone tried taking these boards apart ? Any suggestions? I've taken apart my fair share of SC48's and Profiles.

Thanks in advance.

PS. The board travels in a well padded case and is treated very well.
Tags (1)
KyleSpradling Contributor - Level 2 2017-05-30

2017-05-30

m32 loose screws

A couple of months ago I heard a screw bouncing around inside of my m32. I removed a couple the back of the board and retrieved it. This week I heard the same noise again. Another screw came loose

Anybody else had this problem. I'm not really worried about 1 screw but now I am nervous and would like to take a peek and see what else might be loose and maybe find a place where the two are missing. I know my board is under warranty but I'm not sure it's worth sending in to tighten some screws. I know I should be grounded with a wrist strap to prevent any damage via static electricity and all of that jazz.

I'm sure I won't get a response on this but has anyone tried taking these boards apart ? Any suggestions? I've taken apart my fair share of SC48's and Profiles.

Thanks in advance.

PS. The board travels in a well padded case and is treated very well.

• 0 Kudos
  • 2 Replies
Highlighted
Volunteer Moderator

Re: m32 loose screws

Could you determine where the screws came from? Something is no longer firmly secured...
Robert Lofgren | Did you find my post helpful? Give kudos and/or mark it as a solution!
Contributor - Level 2

Re: m32 loose screws

Try this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=en84LnnGmjE

Craig

Craig Garnett