Highlighted

routing local x32 aux in to M32C

Contributor - Level 2

New here...well, first post. I've read for years. You guys are brilliant. Now I'm stumped.

Here is my setup:

SD16 a > S16 b <a> S16 b <a> X32 a <b> M32C a (if that is the right way to phrase it)

I am new to M32C. Introducing it to seperate mix for live stream. I have routed everything to get signal from S16 snakes and then X32 except the local Aux ins. This is where the iPod, iMac 1, and iMac 2 stereo audio signals come in. I could remap Aux ins to local 1-8 since I am not using them on X32, but I don't have the cables to do that (1/8" - xlr). 

I've tried what seems like every option to remap Aux Ins on M32C to get signal but have yet to succeed. I'm sure it staring me in the face. Could you help me figure it out?

Also, side bar - what is th best way to get ONLY the main LR to go out the monitor sends of the M32C since those ar ethe only local outputs it has? It is working as is, but I don't want to hit a solo button by accident and lose my mix online. 

Thanks ahead of time. 

Jack of all trades, pastor for fun
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: routing local x32 aux in to M32C

Volunteer Moderator

Hi Will @goodwillwin

Welcome to the forum. If you are wanting the Aux Ins of the X32 to be sent to the Aux Ins of the M32C, you will need to assign the AuxIn 1-6/TB to the first AES50 bank (in X32 Routing, AES50 A or B), then shift the other assignments over one bank.Then on the M32C Routing, home (Inputs), you would assign the Aux In Remap to that AES50, then shift the other inputs back over one bank.

Paul Vannatto, Volunteer Forum Administrator and Moderator
3 REPLIES 3

Volunteer Moderator

Hi Will @goodwillwin

Welcome to the forum. If you are wanting the Aux Ins of the X32 to be sent to the Aux Ins of the M32C, you will need to assign the AuxIn 1-6/TB to the first AES50 bank (in X32 Routing, AES50 A or B), then shift the other assignments over one bank.Then on the M32C Routing, home (Inputs), you would assign the Aux In Remap to that AES50, then shift the other inputs back over one bank.

Contributor - Level 2

Thanks Paul. That fixed it. Tried to respond earlier but had issues with website. Works great on phone, not so

much on pc browse 

Jack of all trades, pastor for fun

Volunteer Moderator

Good to hear that you got it to work Will (@goodwillwin). Please mark it as a a solution for others to be able to quickly find it in the future. 

If your browser has the forum look like crap, clear the browser's cache. They did some changes to the forum recently and I think all of us (including myself) had to clear the images, etc. from the cache for it to show correctly.