Highlighted

x32 edit pc under windows 10

Contributor - Level 2
I had to upgrade my computer, now the new x32 edit doesn't fit into my windows. to wide. So i can't end it like it shoud. To bad i was happy with the new look and full screen under windows 7.
Tips ?
Owner of small gospelfacility service in the Netherlands. X32 console two racks of S16 and 6 P16
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2

Re: x32 edit pc under windows 10

Contributor - Level 3
Walter De Boer;56404 wrote:
I had to upgrade my computer, now the new x32 edit doesn't fit into my windows. to wide. So i can't end it like it shoud. To bad i was happy with the new look and full screen under windows 7.
Tips ?

Have you tried going to the “Setup” Button “Global” tab and making sure that the scaling screen width is set to 1000 and hit reset? I am sure you have also tried clicking on the “+” in the upper right corner of the screen. If either of those doesn't work there must be a way to scale individual screens in Windows 10 (insert sarcasm here) because it is perfect (out of sarcasm mode). I am never an early adopter of windows upgrades and am glad that people like you are and can tell us what to watch out for.

Re: x32 edit pc under windows 10

Contributor - Level 2
Thanks Kevin that works, but ...... now it fills only 3/4 of the screen so back to the early version. Well its working ! Now I have to seen how to hide the task bar in 10 because its in the way, well it's Sunday so time enough.
Owner of small gospelfacility service in the Netherlands. X32 console two racks of S16 and 6 P16