Hello, and my introduction.

Triber Contributor

Hey Community!

I’m Kyle. I am the Distribution Solutions Champion of AMER. I am the walking user manual of the Brand MIDAS. I have been with the company since 2012, and a MIDAS user/ touring audio engineer for 26 years. I help users with training, education, design, implementation, and troubleshooting. I strive to provide all of our friends, old and new, the highest quality and quantity of service to empower you to dominate your domain with our product. I truly enjoy unlocking the users potential and turning clients into my friends in the audio community. Please feel free to ask questions, I’m here to help. Nice to meet you all.

FDECDFD1-29E9-4817-8ACF-1AEC10AC8A5B.png

Kyle Chirnside | Triber, Music Tribe If you found my post helpful, go ahead and give kudos or mark it as a solution! Community Guidelines | FAQs
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Hello, and my introduction.

Volunteer Moderator

Welcome @KyleChirnside. Glad to have you onboard. We've needed Midas support here on the forum since Chase moved on to another role. 

Paul Vannatto, Volunteer Forum Administrator and Moderator
Highlighted

Re: Hello, and my introduction.

Triber Contributor

Hey @Paul_Vannatto  - I'll be back in here ASAP. Please let me know how I can assist you and the rest of the Community!

Chase McKnight, Solutions Manager