Triber

Part 2: A journey towards Customer Obsession (TC Service Training)

Dan and Pedro from Kidderminster (UK) took a trip to Risskov in Denmark for service training. Here, they acquired necessary skills as part of their mission to be Customer Obsessed. In Part 2, Dan and Pedro offer a deeper glimpse into their experiences.

“We wish to thank Michael, Leon and Christian for having us in their studio. It allowed us to understand the evolution, progress and paths that TC Electronic have walked over these years. It allowed us, at the component level, to understand any problems that customers might have.”

“Having all those experiences and being able to exchange knowledge was amazing. We are better Tribers for that and I am very happy that we can use these tools to serve our customers better.”

“Seeing all those great people and how their minds work was one of the most memorable experiences of my life.”

AlexanderH Triber 2019-06-10

2019-06-10

Part 2: A journey towards Customer Obsession (TC Service Training)

Dan and Pedro from Kidderminster (UK) took a trip to Risskov in Denmark for service training. Here, they acquired necessary skills as part of their mission to be Customer Obsessed. In Part 2, Dan and Pedro offer a deeper glimpse into their experiences.

“We wish to thank Michael, Leon and Christian for having us in their studio. It allowed us to understand the evolution, progress and paths that TC Electronic have walked over these years. It allowed us, at the component level, to understand any problems that customers might have.”

“Having all those experiences and being able to exchange knowledge was amazing. We are better Tribers for that and I am very happy that we can use these tools to serve our customers better.”

“Seeing all those great people and how their minds work was one of the most memorable experiences of my life.”

Highlighted
Triber Moderator

Re: Part 2: A journey towards Customer Obsession (TC Service Training)

Hi guys,

great video and nice to meet you in person. 

TC Mike | Triber Moderator, Music Tribe Did you find my post helpful? Give kudos or mark it as a solution! Community Guidelines | FAQs