Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

Behringer V-Ampire LX112

Hello forum, I have Behringer V-Ampire LX112, I am not sure when I bought it, probably back in 2007/2008 and I have been using it every day until 2012. I didn't use it since, it was in my room and it never got moved. Few days ago when I decided to use it again, I realised that whenever i turn it off, it goes back to factory settings, which means that whenever I turn it on I need to set presets all over again every time.
Any suggestions for fixing the problem?
Thanks.
BojanAntic Contributor - Level 1 2016-01-17

2016-01-17

Behringer V-Ampire LX112

Hello forum, I have Behringer V-Ampire LX112, I am not sure when I bought it, probably back in 2007/2008 and I have been using it every day until 2012. I didn't use it since, it was in my room and it never got moved. Few days ago when I decided to use it again, I realised that whenever i turn it off, it goes back to factory settings, which means that whenever I turn it on I need to set presets all over again every time.
Any suggestions for fixing the problem?
Thanks.

• 0 Kudos
  • 3 Replies
Volunteer Moderator

Re: Behringer V-Ampire LX112

Hi Bojan,

Welcome to the forum. I would guess that there is probably some kind of a battery inside, like the CMOS battery in a computer. Since it is no longer under warranty, I would suggest you open it up and have a look. Typical battery is the CR3022 that can be bought at a dollar store nowadays. The other alternative is to contact CARE (see contact info in my signature).
Paul Vannatto, Volunteer Forum Administrator and Moderator. Did you find my post helpful? Give kudos or mark it as a solution!
Contributor - Level 1

Re: Behringer V-Ampire LX112

Thanks for the suggestion, I will check it out.
Contributor - Level 1

Lx112

I bought a LX112 and I love it, but I am having trouble downloading tones to it from the library. I have the manual but it's not really step by step.

Can anyone help?