Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

Behringer V-Ampire LX112

Hello forum, I have Behringer V-Ampire LX112, I am not sure when I bought it, probably back in 2007/2008 and I have been using it every day until 2012. I didn't use it since, it was in my room and it never got moved. Few days ago when I decided to use it again, I realised that whenever i turn it off, it goes back to factory settings, which means that whenever I turn it on I need to set presets all over again every time.
Any suggestions for fixing the problem?
Thanks.
BojanAntic Contributor - Level 1 2016-01-17

2016-01-17

Behringer V-Ampire LX112

Hello forum, I have Behringer V-Ampire LX112, I am not sure when I bought it, probably back in 2007/2008 and I have been using it every day until 2012. I didn't use it since, it was in my room and it never got moved. Few days ago when I decided to use it again, I realised that whenever i turn it off, it goes back to factory settings, which means that whenever I turn it on I need to set presets all over again every time.
Any suggestions for fixing the problem?
Thanks.

• 0 Kudos
  • 3 Replies
Volunteer Moderator

Re: Behringer V-Ampire LX112

Hi Bojan,

Welcome to the forum. I would guess that there is probably some kind of a battery inside, like the CMOS battery in a computer. Since it is no longer under warranty, I would suggest you open it up and have a look. Typical battery is the CR3022 that can be bought at a dollar store nowadays. The other alternative is to contact CARE (see contact info in my signature).
Paul Vannatto, Volunteer Forum Administrator and Moderator
Contributor - Level 1

Re: Behringer V-Ampire LX112

Thanks for the suggestion, I will check it out.
Contributor - Level 1

Lx112

I bought a LX112 and I love it, but I am having trouble downloading tones to it from the library. I have the manual but it's not really step by step.

Can anyone help?