Contributor - Level 1

Blinking Lights and Blue Screen of Death

I have a TC Helicon VoiceLive Touch 2 device.  I connected it to my computer to update the firmware.  After it gets to 100%, it will not automatically reboot. It only blinked all of its lights at me. I waited for about 30 minutes.  I then unplugged it and plugged it back in and it's still just blinking its lights at me as if I never turned it off. 

It will no longer communicate with my computer and does not recognize it -- where it did before. I'm stuck and baffled. It was working find previously with no problems. All of a sudden it's just not working.

I have already submitted a ticket. However, I am on a timeline.  Any insight to a hard reset? Any help would be appreciated.  Thank you! 

Allye
allyesinger Contributor - Level 1 2019-10-06

2019-10-06

Blinking Lights and Blue Screen of Death

I have a TC Helicon VoiceLive Touch 2 device.  I connected it to my computer to update the firmware.  After it gets to 100%, it will not automatically reboot. It only blinked all of its lights at me. I waited for about 30 minutes.  I then unplugged it and plugged it back in and it's still just blinking its lights at me as if I never turned it off. 

It will no longer communicate with my computer and does not recognize it -- where it did before. I'm stuck and baffled. It was working find previously with no problems. All of a sudden it's just not working.

I have already submitted a ticket. However, I am on a timeline.  Any insight to a hard reset? Any help would be appreciated.  Thank you! 

• 0 Kudos
  • 2 Replies
Triber Moderator

Re: Blinking Lights and Blue Screen of Death

Hey @allyesinger,
Page 76 of the manual covers how to perform a factory reset.  If that doesn't work for you though, you'll have to wait for our support team to get back to you.  Good luck!

Testing engineer at TC Helicon, MUSIC Tribe. Our Support Team is always available for more urgent assistance.
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

Re: Blinking Lights and Blue Screen of Death

Thank you @TCH-Spencer . Appreciate the suggestion. I already tried that before posting. Unfortunately, I had to submit for repair.  I'm not sure what's wrong with it.   The screen doesn't respond to any buttons or resets so that factory reset won't take. 

The good thing is I know the manual intimately now.  So when I get it back, creating will be way more super fun. 

Allye