Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

Bpm Settings Pipeline Tremolo

I want to use a total sync square wave tremolo, that will do 4th to a 140bpm click track. Any suggestions how to set that up with the tone print editor? Finding the 100% matching spot at the speed knob of a eg. Boss tr2 will be impossible, but with the tc tremolo i can use the editor to determine: the far left and the far right spot of the speed knob is this... Bpm setting? In combination with the subdivision knob it would be make the pipeline a pedal with several reproducible bmp settings? Any ideas how to set that up with the editor? . I'm aware of the other solutions (tap Tempo, buy a mobius, use a software etc..) but I'm interested how far we can tweak the pipeline according to the sync problem. Greetings!
Tags (1)
PedalJesus Contributor - Level 1 2017-09-30

2017-09-30

Bpm Settings Pipeline Tremolo

I want to use a total sync square wave tremolo, that will do 4th to a 140bpm click track. Any suggestions how to set that up with the tone print editor? Finding the 100% matching spot at the speed knob of a eg. Boss tr2 will be impossible, but with the tc tremolo i can use the editor to determine: the far left and the far right spot of the speed knob is this... Bpm setting? In combination with the subdivision knob it would be make the pipeline a pedal with several reproducible bmp settings? Any ideas how to set that up with the editor? . I'm aware of the other solutions (tap Tempo, buy a mobius, use a software etc..) but I'm interested how far we can tweak the pipeline according to the sync problem. Greetings!

• 0 Kudos
  • 2 Replies
Triber Moderator

Re: Bpm Settings Pipeline Tremolo

LFO speed is set in Hz and cannot be set in BPM. The easiest way to get tempo synced mod speed is to use Tap tempo (tap quarter notes) and the subdivision switch will quantise the tappped tempo to note subdivisions.
TC Mike | Triber Moderator, Music Tribe Did you find my post helpful? Give kudos or mark it as a solution! Community Guidelines | FAQs
Contributor - Level 1

Re: Bpm Settings Pipeline Tremolo

Thanks for answering, I just found a bpm to msec to Hz converting table, maybe i will be fooling around with the tone print editor this weekend and report how far I got... Greetings!