Re: Bugera BT210ts & BT115ts Are the Input and Output Jacks are parallel?
Contributor - Level 1

Bugera BT210ts & BT115ts Are the Input and Output Jacks are parallel?

Hello. For my Bass-Amp I have the both Bass Cabinet from Bugera the BT210TS and the BT115TS. Both Cabs have 8Ohms. Unfortnitaly my amp has only one output jack for 4ohm for having the whole 500Watts of power. My Question is: Are the Input jack from the Cabinets parallel, so I can connect only one box to my amp and the second cabinet is connected with the first cabinet. If the are parallel I woulg have an impedanz of 4 ohm otherwise I have 16ohm because the cabinet are connected serially. What is correct? 4 oder 16ohm?

Thank you.

Gimmelgrumm Contributor - Level 1 2019-08-21

2019-08-21

Bugera BT210ts & BT115ts Are the Input and Output Jacks are parallel?

Hello. For my Bass-Amp I have the both Bass Cabinet from Bugera the BT210TS and the BT115TS. Both Cabs have 8Ohms. Unfortnitaly my amp has only one output jack for 4ohm for having the whole 500Watts of power. My Question is: Are the Input jack from the Cabinets parallel, so I can connect only one box to my amp and the second cabinet is connected with the first cabinet. If the are parallel I woulg have an impedanz of 4 ohm otherwise I have 16ohm because the cabinet are connected serially. What is correct? 4 oder 16ohm?

Thank you.

Highlighted
Contributor - Level 3

Re: Bugera BT210ts & BT115ts Are the Input and Output Jacks are parallel?

Virtually all speaker cabs that have pass through jacks/speakons will be in parallel. So yes the two cabs connected together will be 4 ohms.