Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

Customer Care

I had a question about getting US plug plates for the power supply for a DP48. Wanted to submit it through the Customer Care portal but everytime I went to submit the request I get an error message saying submit again. All the mandatory fields are completed and the error message does not provide any specifics.

Anyone else experiencing this problem? Any solutions?

Tags (1)
kevonavitch Contributor - Level 1 2020-03-26

2020-03-26

Customer Care

I had a question about getting US plug plates for the power supply for a DP48. Wanted to submit it through the Customer Care portal but everytime I went to submit the request I get an error message saying submit again. All the mandatory fields are completed and the error message does not provide any specifics.

Anyone else experiencing this problem? Any solutions?

• 0 Kudos
  • 3 Replies

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Superhero - Level 3

Re: Customer Care

@kevonavitch wrote:

Thanks for the quick response. All the required fields in my profile are completed. I spent some time filling out the optional fields. Tried submitting again and still got the error message. No problems getting a screen shot if you can tell me where to sent it. Thanks.

@kevonavitch 

I have sent you a PM.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Superhero - Level 3

@kevonavitch 

Hello Kevin, welcome to the community.

First make sure that every required field in your profile is correct. Missing or invalid information can apparently cause the Care ticket system to fail. Make screenshots of the completed Care form before you submit it. If it fails again, let us know and we can tell you how to send the screenshots to get some help. Do not attach the screenshots to your post as they will contain personal information!

Contributor - Level 1

Thanks for the quick response. All the required fields in my profile are completed. I spent some time filling out the optional fields. Tried submitting again and still got the error message. No problems getting a screen shot if you can tell me where to sent it. Thanks.

Highlighted
Superhero - Level 3

@kevonavitch wrote:

@kevonavitch 

I have sent you a PM.

View solution in original post