Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

Deepmind 12 Pitch Issue

I recently purchased a Deepmind 12 that was a floor mondel and I'm wondering if maybe I didn't buy something with a problem or two.  When I reset to the default patch (PROG+COMPARE), deselect both OSC waveforms, and dial in only some VCF FREQ and RES and KYBD (back to 0), I get a different pitch every time I press the same key (C4).  I've made sure that the default patch is restored from flash and I've gon through everything else I can think of.  Am I doing something wrong?  Is it maybe a tuning issue?

I appreciate any feedback you might have.

-Shane

-Shane
Tags (1)
speery Contributor - Level 1 2019-03-21

2019-03-21

Deepmind 12 Pitch Issue

I recently purchased a Deepmind 12 that was a floor mondel and I'm wondering if maybe I didn't buy something with a problem or two.  When I reset to the default patch (PROG+COMPARE), deselect both OSC waveforms, and dial in only some VCF FREQ and RES and KYBD (back to 0), I get a different pitch every time I press the same key (C4).  I've made sure that the default patch is restored from flash and I've gon through everything else I can think of.  Am I doing something wrong?  Is it maybe a tuning issue?

I appreciate any feedback you might have.

-Shane

• 0 Kudos
  • 2 Replies
Rising Star - Level 2

Re: Deepmind 12 Pitch Issue

Sounds like the Filter tracking needs re-calibration. It's under the Global section-->SystemSettings-->Calibrate--->Calibrate voices---> Calibrate VCF

Contributor - Level 1

Re: Deepmind 12 Pitch Issue

That was exactly it. Thank you for your help!
-Shane