Re: Deepmind 12 as a sound module for the midi guitar system Roland GK-3 Mono Mode
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Deepmind 12 as a sound module for the midi guitar system Roland GK-3 Mono Mode

I know it is possible to Using Deepmind 12 as a sound module for the midi guitar system Roland GK-3 but does it have Mono Mode like the Roland MKS-50?
What Im looking for is to have independent midi channel for each of the strings. Like my old Roland MKS-50 using Mono Mode. Please anybody? Thanks!
B.Olsen
BørgeOlsen Contributor - Level 2 2017-08-22

2017-08-22

Deepmind 12 as a sound module for the midi guitar system Roland GK-3 Mono Mode

I know it is possible to Using Deepmind 12 as a sound module for the midi guitar system Roland GK-3 but does it have Mono Mode like the Roland MKS-50?
What Im looking for is to have independent midi channel for each of the strings. Like my old Roland MKS-50 using Mono Mode. Please anybody? Thanks!

• 0 Kudos
  • 3 Replies
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Re: Deepmind 12 as a sound module for the midi guitar system Roland GK-3 Mono Mode

Børge Olsen;129972 wrote:

Hi had Deepmind 12 for a week now and its a realy great synth, it works with my Roland guitar midi controller, but Im missing the midi Mono Mode to get the perfect triggering and bending strings independently. Thanks!
B.Olsen
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

If they’re going to provide independent pitch bend they may as well go all out and provide MPE mode to support the new MIDI controllers that also include independent aftertouch, etc.

Behringer, any chance of a reply to suggestions like these?
Contributor - Level 2

+1 hoping dearly for this, or some other way to implement alternate tunings