Contributor - Level 1

Deepmind app not working with Deepmind 12D

Hello,

I'm having issues connecting the PC app to my Deepmind 12D.

It's connected via USB. It works fine in my DAWs, both in Cubase and Ableton. I can send midi notes and midi CC with no problem.

However, the app does not recognize the device.

- I've set the device ID to 1 in both the app and the 12D (tried with another number as well), didn't do anything.

- The device is well recognized as "Deepmind 12D" in my list of connected devices

- I tried connecting via Wifi, the app also doesn't recognize anything.

- I've "long-clicked" on the resync button from 2 seconds to 30 with no success.

- I was also unable to install the firmware update. I've switched the Deepmind to a USB 2.0 port unstead of the 3.1 I was using before. I was able to install the firmware then but the editor still won't connect

I've delved into the settings of the App and the 12D and I don't see much else I can do. 

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

sleeplessgiant Contributor - Level 1 2019-10-09

2019-10-09

Deepmind app not working with Deepmind 12D

Hello,

I'm having issues connecting the PC app to my Deepmind 12D.

It's connected via USB. It works fine in my DAWs, both in Cubase and Ableton. I can send midi notes and midi CC with no problem.

However, the app does not recognize the device.

- I've set the device ID to 1 in both the app and the 12D (tried with another number as well), didn't do anything.

- The device is well recognized as "Deepmind 12D" in my list of connected devices

- I tried connecting via Wifi, the app also doesn't recognize anything.

- I've "long-clicked" on the resync button from 2 seconds to 30 with no success.

- I was also unable to install the firmware update. I've switched the Deepmind to a USB 2.0 port unstead of the 3.1 I was using before. I was able to install the firmware then but the editor still won't connect

I've delved into the settings of the App and the 12D and I don't see much else I can do. 

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

• 0 Kudos
  • 0 Replies