Do I can to use VL3 Input "Monitor In" for a clean signal from my Piezo Guitar for VL
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Do I can to use VL3 Input "Monitor In" for a clean signal from my Piezo Guitar for VL

Do I can to use VL3 Input "Monitor In" for a clean signal from my Piezo Guitar for VL3 XLR Outs ? ( Usually I use Dual Mono Mode ). In my Fender Stratocaster Fishman Piezo Bridge & Power Chip, is set and simultaneously with it I use VL3 Input "Guitar In" for Magnetic pickups Fender Gold Lace Sensor and their active electronics. I never must get a treat signal of Piezo ( only DRY ), but I always wish to process Magnetic Pickups. I must have the opportunity to choose a leg, what from entrances ( Monitor In or Guitar In ) will write down VL3 Looper.Aux In is busy my Drum Mashine with MIDI Synch for VL3, Mic In busy at my vocal, - therefore alternative choice of possibility to sound Monitor In for Main XLR Out and in LOOPER would decide to write down a problem for all those, who uses rhythm - PIEZO, but solo and reefs - Magnetic Pickups .Maybe it to do it ??
Tags (1)
Spearet Contributor - Level 2 11-28-2015

11-28-2015

Do I can to use VL3 Input "Monitor In" for a clean signal from my Piezo Guitar for VL3 XLR Outs ? ( Usually I use Dual Mono Mode ). In my Fender Stratocaster Fishman Piezo Bridge & Power Chip, is set and simultaneously with it I use VL3 Input "Guitar In" for Magnetic pickups Fender Gold Lace Sensor and their active electronics. I never must get a treat signal of Piezo ( only DRY ), but I always wish to process Magnetic Pickups. I must have the opportunity to choose a leg, what from entrances ( Monitor In or Guitar In ) will write down VL3 Looper.Aux In is busy my Drum Mashine with MIDI Synch for VL3, Mic In busy at my vocal, - therefore alternative choice of possibility to sound Monitor In for Main XLR Out and in LOOPER would decide to write down a problem for all those, who uses rhythm - PIEZO, but solo and reefs - Magnetic Pickups .Maybe it to do it ??

• 0 Kudos
  • 0 Replies