Contributor - Level 1

Durability

Hello TC electronic crew. I have several of your pedals,and I absolutely love them. I do not have any of your Behringer models(yet !),which are quality as well. And your YouTube channel demonstrations are great! One question. Occasionally the pedals that are on my Pedaltrain get banged around. Kicked,sat on(although not with full body bodyweight)on stage. I realize the dye cast housing is very sturdy. But can this type of road abuse affect the integrity of the petals? No problems with the switches though.(I’m probably WAY too fussy and or obsessive about my gear🤷🏻‍♂️LOL !) Thanks in advance for your response. Keep up the great work TC ! - Mike

Tags (1)
bluetone1234 Contributor - Level 1 2019-09-07

2019-09-07

Durability

Hello TC electronic crew. I have several of your pedals,and I absolutely love them. I do not have any of your Behringer models(yet !),which are quality as well. And your YouTube channel demonstrations are great! One question. Occasionally the pedals that are on my Pedaltrain get banged around. Kicked,sat on(although not with full body bodyweight)on stage. I realize the dye cast housing is very sturdy. But can this type of road abuse affect the integrity of the petals? No problems with the switches though.(I’m probably WAY too fussy and or obsessive about my gear🤷🏻‍♂️LOL !) Thanks in advance for your response. Keep up the great work TC ! - Mike

Highlighted
Triber Moderator

Re: Durability

Hi Bluetone,

TC guitar pedals are designed for the rigors of the road and are very robust. 

You can say our guitar products  are build like a tank , or at least to withstand a tank.

But just don't take my word for granted and look for yourself:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ofyxRyxajs

Nothing wrong with being obsessive about gear ! 

Best regards from the TC tribers,

Mike

TC Mike | Triber Moderator, Music Tribe Did you find my post helpful? Give kudos or mark it as a solution! Community Guidelines | FAQs