Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

EURORACK UB1832FX-PRO

I have a number of Behringer products, and I have loved most of them, none quite as dearly as this board. The FX are pretty damn good. The EQ hits all the necissary points. Best of all, it has PREAMP OUT SENDS FOR EACH CHANNEL!!! Behringer does not offer a board with that feature now. Correct me if I'm missing something, please. 

Trouble is, it has developed a problem with the LH channel output. I've had it worked on once, by a Terry at Superior Music, here in Nashville. He fixed three months ago, and now it's acting up again. I would likely be willing to pay Behrigner to fix this thing, if they would do it effectively. 

Thanks for any feedback regarding this issue. 

WildDeuce Contributor - Level 1 2 weeks ago

2 weeks ago

EURORACK UB1832FX-PRO

I have a number of Behringer products, and I have loved most of them, none quite as dearly as this board. The FX are pretty damn good. The EQ hits all the necissary points. Best of all, it has PREAMP OUT SENDS FOR EACH CHANNEL!!! Behringer does not offer a board with that feature now. Correct me if I'm missing something, please. 

Trouble is, it has developed a problem with the LH channel output. I've had it worked on once, by a Terry at Superior Music, here in Nashville. He fixed three months ago, and now it's acting up again. I would likely be willing to pay Behrigner to fix this thing, if they would do it effectively. 

Thanks for any feedback regarding this issue. 

• 0 Kudos
  • 0 Replies