Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Editor – export and import single patches

The editor works very well (even though it is version 1.0.1!), thumbs up!

It would be great to have an import/export function for single patches so it would be possible to share with somebody or transfer between PC and iPad without any workaround.

PC/Mac: to directory / file, iPad: via E-Mail, Whatsapp, iCloud etc.

(Workaround for PC is: creating a new bank with a single patch and transferring it)
HolgerRohmann Contributor - Level 2 2017-01-26

2017-01-26

Editor – export and import single patches

It would be great to have an import/export function for single patches so it would be possible to share with somebody or transfer between PC and iPad without any workaround.

(Workaround for PC is: creating a new bank with a single patch and transferring it)

• 0 Kudos
  • 7 Replies
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Re: Editor – export and import single patches

I would really love this feature!!
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

It would be nice to be able to save the edit buffer as a single patch to disk without overlaying a patch on the synth.
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

It would be good to allow the edit buffer to be saved to a new bank. When using the editor to change the editor buffer I cannot figure out how to save it as a new patch in a new bank slot. It seems that you must overlay the patch you started with to save it. Hopefully I am wrong.

With how tweakble this synth is, it would be nice to save those edits as new patches.
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 3

maybe just update the existing software
it's about time Smiley Happy

ANALOG SOUND THE BEST
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

@HolgerRohmann wrote:

It would be great to have an import/export function for single patches so it would be possible to share Apotheosis with somebody or transfer between PC and iPad without any workaround.

Hey. It would be good to allow the edit buffer to be saved to a new bank. When using the editor to change the editor buffer I cannot figure out how to save it as a new patch in a new bank slot. It seems that you must overlay the patch you started with to save it. Hopefully I am wrong.  With how tweakble this synth is, it would be nice to save those edits as new patches.

Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

thank you all for sharing your information I really liked it and is anyone please suggest me which app do you using on your smartphone for music thank you 

Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

amazing post. thanks for sharing.  Famedgram is the application that helps to increase followers on the social service named Instagram. The application is amazingly designed for users who want more followers on their profile. Famedgram APK is very easy to use. All the options related to operating this application are clearly available on the home page of it. You just need to log in to your Instagram account from the app and you will get hundreds of followers on your profile without doing much effort.  read more