Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Editor – export and import single patches

The editor works very well (even though it is version 1.0.1!), thumbs up!

It would be great to have an import/export function for single patches so it would be possible to share with somebody or transfer between PC and iPad without any workaround.

PC/Mac: to directory / file, iPad: via E-Mail, Whatsapp, iCloud etc.

(Workaround for PC is: creating a new bank with a single patch and transferring it)
HolgerRohmann Contributor - Level 2 2017-01-26

2017-01-26

Editor – export and import single patches

It would be great to have an import/export function for single patches so it would be possible to share with somebody or transfer between PC and iPad without any workaround.

(Workaround for PC is: creating a new bank with a single patch and transferring it)

• 0 Kudos
  • 6 Replies
Contributor - Level 2

Re: Editor – export and import single patches

I would really love this feature!!
Contributor - Level 2

It would be nice to be able to save the edit buffer as a single patch to disk without overlaying a patch on the synth.
Contributor - Level 2

It would be good to allow the edit buffer to be saved to a new bank. When using the editor to change the editor buffer I cannot figure out how to save it as a new patch in a new bank slot. It seems that you must overlay the patch you started with to save it. Hopefully I am wrong.

With how tweakble this synth is, it would be nice to save those edits as new patches.
Contributor - Level 3

maybe just update the existing software
it's about time Smiley Happy

ANALOG SOUND THE BEST
Contributor - Level 1

@HolgerRohmann wrote:

It would be great to have an import/export function for single patches so it would be possible to share Apotheosis with somebody or transfer between PC and iPad without any workaround.

Hey. It would be good to allow the edit buffer to be saved to a new bank. When using the editor to change the editor buffer I cannot figure out how to save it as a new patch in a new bank slot. It seems that you must overlay the patch you started with to save it. Hopefully I am wrong.  With how tweakble this synth is, it would be nice to save those edits as new patches.

Contributor - Level 1

thank you all for sharing your information I really liked it and is anyone please suggest me which app do you using on your smartphone for music thank you