Contributor - Level 1

FLASHBACK TRIPLE DELAY REVERSE DELAY NOT WORKING

Hello!

Hey, I've recently purchased a Flashback Triple Delay. But I've noticed that, specifically with the Reverse Delay Type, there is no change whatsoever if I move around the Subdiv Knob; however it does work with all the other Delay Types and even the TonePrints. Do you know why this might happen?

Is my unit defective?
Or is it that Reverse Delay on all units don't work with the Subdiv Knob?

Thanks in advance!

Ernie_Gray Contributor - Level 1 2019-09-05

2019-09-05

FLASHBACK TRIPLE DELAY REVERSE DELAY NOT WORKING

Hello!

Hey, I've recently purchased a Flashback Triple Delay. But I've noticed that, specifically with the Reverse Delay Type, there is no change whatsoever if I move around the Subdiv Knob; however it does work with all the other Delay Types and even the TonePrints. Do you know why this might happen?

Is my unit defective?
Or is it that Reverse Delay on all units don't work with the Subdiv Knob?

Thanks in advance!

• 0 Kudos
  • 2 Replies

Accepted Solutions
Triber Moderator

Re: FLASHBACK TRIPLE DELAY REVERSE DELAY NOT WORKING

Hi Ernie,

the reverse delay type doesn't support subdivisions. Only tap tempo is supported (fixed subdivision of quarter notes)

Cheers,

Mike

TC Mike | Triber Moderator, Music Tribe Did you find my post helpful? Give kudos or mark it as a solution! Community Guidelines | FAQs
Triber Moderator

Hi Ernie,

the reverse delay type doesn't support subdivisions. Only tap tempo is supported (fixed subdivision of quarter notes)

Cheers,

Mike

TC Mike | Triber Moderator, Music Tribe Did you find my post helpful? Give kudos or mark it as a solution! Community Guidelines | FAQs
Contributor - Level 1

Hey TC-Mike!

Thanks for your reply 😉 I was beginning to worry about having to return the pedal to the store! So now I can rest assured.

My regards from Mexico 👋🏻