Contributor - Level 1

FX150 firmware problem

Hello everyone,,

I used VoiceSupport2 on my Mac to update the firmware on my FX150. The unit was recognized and everything seemed to go smoothly until the very end when all the buttons/lights began to flicker softly. I get the message that it's in use by other software, and have tried troubleshooting this with no success. I've also tried holding down all the 'Level' buttons as I start up, this causes all the lights to flash regularly. That's about all I can do from my Mac.Mobdro Lucky Patcher Kodi

When I attach it to a Windows notebook it is recognized, but again the same message that it's in use by other software shows up. When I try to update the firmware the lights then change blinking pattern until the very end when they all dim slightly and flicker softly. 

Anyone else out there seen an issue like this? I think maybe it's bricked...

Humanjo Contributor - Level 1 2020-01-12

2020-01-12

FX150 firmware problem

Hello everyone,,

I used VoiceSupport2 on my Mac to update the firmware on my FX150. The unit was recognized and everything seemed to go smoothly until the very end when all the buttons/lights began to flicker softly. I get the message that it's in use by other software, and have tried troubleshooting this with no success. I've also tried holding down all the 'Level' buttons as I start up, this causes all the lights to flash regularly. That's about all I can do from my Mac.Mobdro Lucky Patcher Kodi

When I attach it to a Windows notebook it is recognized, but again the same message that it's in use by other software shows up. When I try to update the firmware the lights then change blinking pattern until the very end when they all dim slightly and flicker softly. 

Anyone else out there seen an issue like this? I think maybe it's bricked...

• 0 Kudos
  • 0 Replies