Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

Flashback 2 - No dry signal.

I just the Flashback 2. I don't have a dry signal and I can't get tone print to change anything. I have switched the kill dry on and off but no matter what, it stays wet on both sides.
Am I missing something? Nothing more frustrating than trying to get some work in only to be faked out by a pedal. Never had this problem before with any pedal.
Tags (1)
Jensen1971 Contributor - Level 1 2017-10-13

2017-10-13

Flashback 2 - No dry signal.

I just the Flashback 2. I don't have a dry signal and I can't get tone print to change anything. I have switched the kill dry on and off but no matter what, it stays wet on both sides.
Am I missing something? Nothing more frustrating than trying to get some work in only to be faked out by a pedal. Never had this problem before with any pedal.

• 0 Kudos
  • 2 Replies
Highlighted
Triber Moderator

Re: Flashback 2 - No dry signal.

Hi Jensen1971,

please get in touch with our tech support team regarding this. if the kill dry switch doesn't make a difference, it could be a potential hardware issue (eg with the "dry -pass thru" relais )

http://forum.tcelectronic.com/topic/1089/tech-problems-please-email-tc-support/

Please let them know:

-do you get your dry input signal when in bypass? So it is only when the pedal is engaged that the Dry input is missing?

- "can't get TP to change anything" - please elaborate: can't you store toneprints in the pedal ? -> are zou beaming Toneprints via the app or do you use the "store to pedal" option via the TP editor ??

If you beam a Toneprint via your guitar pick up: ->can you the the pedal LED lighting up (indicating a TP is transfered) ?

best regards,

Mike
TC Mike | Triber Moderator, Music Tribe Did you find my post helpful? Give kudos or mark it as a solution! Community Guidelines | FAQs
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

Re: Flashback 2 - No dry signal.

I just had what seems like the identical issue.
It was resolved with a working power supply at 9V and 100ma. I used a MXR ISO brick then all was well. The other power supply caused the delay effects to work - but there was zero Dry signal unless in Looper mode.

The DIP switches did not need to be altered. All DIP switches are to the left.