Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Flashback 2 no dry signal through stereo output

Hi, I just got a Flashback 2 second hand and I'm not getting dry signal through the stereo output. Wet repeats are heard through both just fine. I read up on the dip switches and they don't help. In kill-dry mode it kills dry signal to both amps (expected functionality). If I turn kill-dry off, I still don't get dry through the stereo output. Is there something wrong with the pedal?
Tags (1)
Bender1012 Contributor - Level 2 2019-02-08

2019-02-08

Flashback 2 no dry signal through stereo output

Hi, I just got a Flashback 2 second hand and I'm not getting dry signal through the stereo output. Wet repeats are heard through both just fine. I read up on the dip switches and they don't help. In kill-dry mode it kills dry signal to both amps (expected functionality). If I turn kill-dry off, I still don't get dry through the stereo output. Is there something wrong with the pedal?

• 0 Kudos
  • 2 Replies
Contributor - Level 2

Re: Flashback 2 no dry signal through stereo output

I finally figured out the problem. Hopefully this will help anyone else who encounters this issue.

One of the first things I did when I got the pedal was load a random TonePrint into it. Turns out if you load in a TonePrint with "Ext. Tap Tempo" enabled, it thinks your Stereo In is an external footswitch for tap tempo, for ALL modes. After pulling my hair out for 2 hours I went back into TonePrint, DISABLED that setting for a random template (found in the Product Settings tab), and after loading it into the pedal, my Stereo In now functions properly. Phew.
Triber Moderator

Re: Flashback 2 no dry signal through stereo output

Hi Bender,

thanks for the update. Good to hear you found the culprit and can now enjoy the pedal in stereo
TC Mike | Triber Moderator, Music Tribe Did you find my post helpful? Give kudos or mark it as a solution! Community Guidelines | FAQs