Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Flashback Triple Save Slots vs TonePrint

Hey, how are you. i am a new user to the Flashback Triple and im founding something a little confusing.
Okay, I can save in the 1-2-3 slots presets of any delay type with its own configuration at delay time, feedback, subdivision, etc.
But my question is where the Toneprints take place. If I dial the delay type to Toneprint 1, the settings of the knobs stay like they where in the actual slot? Or they 'move', virtually, when the toneprint enters?
Also, if I have in slot 2 lets say, an analog, with certain configs at the knobs, when I change the delay type to another the knobs (delay time, feedback, ..) also moves? Or they stay where they where? Thank you!! Lovely pedal btw.

Last but not least, is there a firmware update? Cant find it.

Thank you!
Tags (1)
nicolasriccardi Contributor - Level 2 2017-09-21

2017-09-21

Flashback Triple Save Slots vs TonePrint

Hey, how are you. i am a new user to the Flashback Triple and im founding something a little confusing.
Okay, I can save in the 1-2-3 slots presets of any delay type with its own configuration at delay time, feedback, subdivision, etc.
But my question is where the Toneprints take place. If I dial the delay type to Toneprint 1, the settings of the knobs stay like they where in the actual slot? Or they 'move', virtually, when the toneprint enters?
Also, if I have in slot 2 lets say, an analog, with certain configs at the knobs, when I change the delay type to another the knobs (delay time, feedback, ..) also moves? Or they stay where they where? Thank you!! Lovely pedal btw.

Last but not least, is there a firmware update? Cant find it.

Thank you!

Triber Moderator

Re: Flashback Triple Save Slots vs TonePrint

Hi Nicolas,

toneprints works like delay types. Everytime you select a different delay type (after a preset is loaded), you get into "what you see is what you get mode", meaning the delay changes to the new selected delaytype (on the selected delay engine!) and reads out potmeter positions. the sound is formated accordingly -depending on the parameters assigned to the knobs and their ranges for this type or TP If you now bypass the selected engine and unbypass it again, you load the preset.
Presets are loaded exactly as they were stored, so potmeter values are not applied unless you move one of the potmeters.
TC Mike | Triber Moderator, Music Tribe Did you find my post helpful? Give kudos or mark it as a solution! Community Guidelines | FAQs