Regular Contributor - Level 1

Flashback toneprints missing from library *and* templates

hi. anyone else had this problem(s) - all templates and library for one of your pedals disappears from the Android app (4.1.09). 

Only affecting Flashback in library , but also Flashback2 (which I don't own) in the templates list.

When I plug Flashback in, it crashes it the Android app. I've uninstalled it, restarted phone, reinstalled it. Problem persists.

Weirdly, I opened the PC application, and that was also missing Flashback. I hadn't even plugged the pedal in.

Not affecting my Shaker Mini, unless I try to acess 'user' in the PC app, when it crashes it the application. I've successfully created a patch in the Android app.

Would a faulty Flashback cause these problems? Why would Flashback2 library be affected?Screenshot_20190627-200539.pngScreenshot_20190627-200922.png2019-06-27.png

spookydirt Regular Contributor - Level 1 2019-06-27

2019-06-27

Flashback toneprints missing from library *and* templates

hi. anyone else had this problem(s) - all templates and library for one of your pedals disappears from the Android app (4.1.09). 

Only affecting Flashback in library , but also Flashback2 (which I don't own) in the templates list.

When I plug Flashback in, it crashes it the Android app. I've uninstalled it, restarted phone, reinstalled it. Problem persists.

Weirdly, I opened the PC application, and that was also missing Flashback. I hadn't even plugged the pedal in.

Not affecting my Shaker Mini, unless I try to acess 'user' in the PC app, when it crashes it the application. I've successfully created a patch in the Android app.

Would a faulty Flashback cause these problems? Why would Flashback2 library be affected?Screenshot_20190627-200539.pngScreenshot_20190627-200922.png2019-06-27.png

• 0 Kudos
  • 14 Replies
Highlighted
Regular Contributor - Level 3

Re: Flashback toneprints missing from library *and* templates

It seems to be a server side issue, it's also happening on my Android / iOS apps. Notice the pedal at the top of the list in your second image is a Sub'n'up mini, but with a different name tag, and there's a bunch of pedals missing (Helix, Dreamscape, Shaker, etc).

Contributor - Level 1

I get the same problem when using the Toneprint app on iphone 7 there are no Toneprints in library for Flashback 

The Flashback 2 delay and Flashback mini delay and the Flashback X4 delay are there but not the original Flashback delay it's missing from the Library

Triber Moderator

hi guys,

i can confirm the issue.

the problem is related to the latest content update of the app and we are working on it.

The issue should fix itself once we found and corrected the issues with latest toneprints.

We are sorry fo rthe incovenience.

I'll update you once i have news .....

Cheers,

Mike

TC Mike | Triber Moderator, Music Tribe Did you find my post helpful? Give kudos or mark it as a solution! Community Guidelines | FAQs
Contributor - Level 1

OK thanks Mike

Cheers Ian

Contributor - Level 1

Hey Mike, 

Is there an ETA on that repair? I assume its all server side stuff... Or is there a solution for us in the mean time?  I have a SpectraComp I purchased a few days ago and sold my old compressor. Went thru a bunch of toneprints to try and find the best one for me.  I wasn't yet convinced I found the right one and now Im stuck like that. Got a Canada Day gig coming up this weekend and need to find a solution.

Thanks

Triber

Hi lupien (and the rest of you TonePrint app users)

We have had a break down on the server side. Because of this, content has been scrambled and lost references. Now we have to go thorugh all of it and make sure everything fits together again. It's a big and manual task.  

Spectracomp should be back in the app now. Hope it is in time for your gig, lupien.

Mostly it's down to FlashBack TonePrints which are now missing from the app.

Over the weekend more content should start reappearing. Hopfully it will all be back within few days.

Thanks for your patience and for using the TonePrint app!

Contributor - Level 1

Great thanks for the update. The SpectraComp is back on there this morning. Thank you. Just in time Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor - Level 1

yay, looks like the Flashback library and Templates made by TC are back online, just waiting for the Artist toneprints

Triber

Hi guys

The TonePrint content situation should now be back to normal. If you experience any more TonePrint app weirdness, please let us know.

Thanks for keeping us on our toes!