Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

Hall of Fame 2 - Particle Reverb

Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone has managed to create a "Particle Reverb" type effect with TonePrint on the HoF 2? Any existing presets?

Cheers
Tags (1)
PianoMan123 Contributor - Level 1 2018-03-28

2018-03-28

Hall of Fame 2 - Particle Reverb

Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone has managed to create a "Particle Reverb" type effect with TonePrint on the HoF 2? Any existing presets?

Cheers

Triber Moderator

Re: Hall of Fame 2 - Particle Reverb

I think the particle Reverb of the M9 is "just" a shimmer reverb and the "modes" critical " , "stable" are different feedback levels of the octaver block back into the Reverb.

Yes, you can do this with the Hof 2 ---> try the various Shimmer type templates from the editor:
eg--> Angelic Voices, Strator, Shimmy Jimmy , Eternal sonata, Shimmer Vox, Supernova, Swirlingshimmer

Tip: the get a little swell effect of the cascading octaves, set pre-delay (long) to high value (up to 300ms)
Unlike any other Shimmer Reverb, you can also change the tone of the octaver by restricting filterbands , adding distortion etc...

Best,

Mike
TC Mike | Triber Moderator, Music Tribe Did you find my post helpful? Give kudos or mark it as a solution! Community Guidelines | FAQs