Calling all Harmony G-XT owners!
I'd like to explore making an updated version. It's been a great unit for us over the years, but we've got the opportunity to redo/remake the unit from scratch.
I don't even have a napkin drawing at this point, but I wanted to get some feedback from you right away.
1. What do you love about Harmony G-XT?
2. What sucks?
3. What feature is the LEAST useful to you? What could we remove to make it simpler?
4. From our current available tech, what would you add? (BodyRez? Anti-Feedback?, Something else?)
5. What price would work for you? Give an honest opinion of what would make you feel really comfortable with upgrading from your original G-XT (provided the features are compelling of course!)
6. Any thoughts on how you'd like it to look and feel? More/less switches, knobs, buttons etc?
Lay it on me!