Contributor - Level 1

Harmony GXT Power

Hi guys, my problem deals with turn off/on my Harmony gxt. It often happens that when i disconnect power cable  - or i turn off my power strip - and then i turn it on, the pedal does not work. 

All leds are switched on, or it appears a number or a letter (U or A) at the place of the number that mark the presets. I have to try one more time and, after several times, it restarts normally, but it sometimes does not work even if i try several times. This is the second Harmony GXT that gives me a similar problem (the first one had the problem with leds that started flashing all together): is it possible i have some failure in power sistem?  

guastavoce Contributor - Level 1 2019-07-07

2019-07-07

Harmony GXT Power

Hi guys, my problem deals with turn off/on my Harmony gxt. It often happens that when i disconnect power cable  - or i turn off my power strip - and then i turn it on, the pedal does not work. 

All leds are switched on, or it appears a number or a letter (U or A) at the place of the number that mark the presets. I have to try one more time and, after several times, it restarts normally, but it sometimes does not work even if i try several times. This is the second Harmony GXT that gives me a similar problem (the first one had the problem with leds that started flashing all together): is it possible i have some failure in power sistem?  

Highlighted
Triber Moderator

Re: Harmony GXT Power

Hey @guastavoce,
I've tried quickly power-cycling a couple Harmony G-XT's here and they boot up fine.  I'm thinking there might be something wrong with your pedal.  Please get in contact with our support team, they'll be able to troubleshoot further with you and discuss possible repairs.  Good luck!

Testing engineer at TC Helicon, MUSIC Tribe. Our Support Team is always available for more urgent assistance.