Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Hit Button don't working - VL3X

The HIT Button does not work. If it is on, it stays on, if it is off, it stays on, I press it and nothing

happens.

I just bought it a month ago, and today I started using it. Can someone help me please?

camundongo Contributor - Level 2 2020-03-29

2020-03-29

Hit Button don't working - VL3X

The HIT Button does not work. If it is on, it stays on, if it is off, it stays on, I press it and nothing

happens.

I just bought it a month ago, and today I started using it. Can someone help me please?

• 0 Kudos
  • 5 Replies
Highlighted
Triber Contributor

Re: Hit Button don't working - VL3X

Hi @camundongo ,

Is the hit button not working on all presets, or just on a specific one? Is the light not changing or is it just the effects which don't change when hit is pressed?

Robert Deacon | Triber, Music Tribe I'm here to help! Let me know if you have any further questions, and if I answered your question feel free to like it and "accept it as solution" Community Guidelines | FAQs
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Hello TCH-Rob.

the hit button does not work on all presets, the lights and effects do not change when the hit is pressed. But, the lights and effects change when I use the VL3 Editor free program

Highlighted
Triber Contributor

@camundongo is the Hit button the only footswitch that isn't working, or are the others locked up as well?

Robert Deacon | Triber, Music Tribe I'm here to help! Let me know if you have any further questions, and if I answered your question feel free to like it and "accept it as solution" Community Guidelines | FAQs
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

HI, its the only!

Highlighted
Triber Contributor

@camundongo that's really odd, I'm not sure what's causing that behaviour. If you haven't already I would get in touch with our care team via the "support" tab on www.musictribe.com Smiley Happy