Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

How many guitar do you own?

Hi guys, as a start, I'd like to know how many axes you have Smiley Wink

I have a Yamaha Pacifica and a Harley Benton HB35-Plus. Nothing fancy, but that's well enough to make cool music.

FlashbackFan44 Contributor - Level 1 12-19-2018

12-19-2018

How many guitar do you own?

Hi guys, as a start, I'd like to know how many axes you have Smiley Wink

I have a Yamaha Pacifica and a Harley Benton HB35-Plus. Nothing fancy, but that's well enough to make cool music.

• 9 Kudos
  • 27 Replies
Triber

Re: How many guitar do you own?

Nice, Yamaha Pacificas are pretty awesome for the price! I own a cheap DeArmond X-155 and a couple of acoustics and I just bought my first strat, a Chinese no-brand, still on the way. Really looking forward to trying it. Was considering going for a yamaha pacifica 112v instead though
Triber

Cool! I have a Harley Benton in the mail on its way to me from Thomann which I'm very excited for.  It sounds like you need a bass for your collection to thump around on.

My main axes are my Jackson SL3 soloist, and a Hagstrom Viking 2.  I also have a Jay Turser Flying-V, a self-built Warmoth Explorer, an Epiphone Les Paul Standard, a Traben Array 4 bass, an Ibanez ATK 305 5-string bass, 4 acoustic guitars (the Simon & Patrick is my fav), a 6-string banjitar, and a janky Epiphone Special II as my work guitar just for testing gear at my desk.  And that's just the guitars!  I have a bit of a collection going on with many other instruments :]

Triber

Too many that I play poorly!!! My main axes at the moment are 7/8 custom built Warmoths and a 66 Mustang.

Julie Tan | Triber, Music Tribe Did you find my post helpful? Give kudos or mark it as a solution! Community Guidelines | FAQs
Triber

I own a Crafter DE-7/N acoustic, a Gibson LP Std 50's Faded Honey Burst, and a Charvel Pro Mod San Dimas Style 1 which atm is my go-to. Smiley Happy

Volunteer Moderator

Too many according to my wife. But she thinks my basses are guitars also, so...

I changed the fretboard, fretted it and did all inlays myself. That was fun!

43A30D88-0291-4C35-BF48-F2597357AF45.jpegMe with my fave guitarAC1C3795-B51D-4841-BF61-A914C893719A.jpegTrue Temperament

Robert Lofgren | Did you find my post helpful? Give kudos and/or mark it as a solution!
Volunteer Moderator

I got 6 currently:

Fender Jazzmaster American 62 Reissue

Epiphone Sheraton II

Danelectro U2 Reissue

Epiphone Les Paul

Fender Precision Bass American Special 

Ibanez Artwood Acoustic

But I also got PEDALS Smiley Happy. This is my spice rack

IMG_5809.jpg

Volunteer Moderator

66 Mustang you say!! Smiley Happy. Lovely!!
Volunteer Moderator

Loving the sound of that Gibson LP ... Honey Smiley Happy
Contributor - Level 3

Been collecting for a while now. The current number is 8 electrics, 5 acoustics and four basses. My fave electric is a ‘97 PRS standard 24 and favourite acoustic is a brand new Martin D28. Favourite bass is a Dingwall Combustion 5-string. I do most of my own maintenance and repairs.
-------------------------------------------------- Sent from my PDP-11