Highlighted
Contributor - Level 3

How to select ultranet channel from XR-18 for Turbosound tfx122m-an

I'd like to purchase 3 Turbosound tfx122m-an monitors to work with my XR-18.  I'd like each to be wired with CAT6 to ultranet.  My question is: how does each Turbosound know which P16 channel it is receiving from the XR-18?  I want to make sure that's possible.

cpopetz Contributor - Level 3 2019-04-11

2019-04-11

How to select ultranet channel from XR-18 for Turbosound tfx122m-an

I'd like to purchase 3 Turbosound tfx122m-an monitors to work with my XR-18.  I'd like each to be wired with CAT6 to ultranet.  My question is: how does each Turbosound know which P16 channel it is receiving from the XR-18?  I want to make sure that's possible.

• 0 Kudos
  • 2 Replies

Accepted Solutions
Volunteer Moderator

Re: How to select ultranet channel from XR-18 for Turbosound tfx122m-an

Hi Clinton @cpopetz,

Welcome to the forum. The TFX122m-AN has a DSP interface where you can choose which Ultranet channel that monitor will receive the digital signal. On the XR18, IN/OUT, Ultranet screen, you would assign the desired bus to the appropriate Ultranet output. 

Paul Vannatto, Volunteer Forum Administrator and Moderator. Did you find my post helpful? Give kudos or mark it as a solution!

View solution in original post

Volunteer Moderator

Hi Clinton @cpopetz,

Welcome to the forum. The TFX122m-AN has a DSP interface where you can choose which Ultranet channel that monitor will receive the digital signal. On the XR18, IN/OUT, Ultranet screen, you would assign the desired bus to the appropriate Ultranet output. 

Paul Vannatto, Volunteer Forum Administrator and Moderator. Did you find my post helpful? Give kudos or mark it as a solution!

View solution in original post

Contributor - Level 3

Excellent, thank you!