Contributor - Level 1

M Air /MR 18 presets failing to load

I am using a new ipad 6 generation and the M Air app to control a Midas MR 18 digital mixer.  Up until today I could pull up previously saved EQ presets (*chn files) within a "show" and load them to the applicable buss sends for monitors or house sends that require different EQ settings for different venues.  As of today, they will no longer load.  I click on the BUS...I highlight the BUS channel next to the bus strip...I click up above on EQ...I click on the icon to load EQ presets within the EQ...and no matter which previously saved EQ preset I choose...It doesn't load.  However, If I connect the MR-18 mixer to my desktop and use the X-Air edit app...everything loads fine when I select the presets from the X-Air-edit app... and works/controls correctly on the MR-18.  And, last, with the ipad simultaneoulsly synced to the MR-18 and my desktop... I can see the changes being applied to the ipad as I load presets from my desktop...and once I do the programming on the desktop...I can save the updated "show" on my ipad.  I used to be able to do all of it on the ipad up until today.  I rebooted the ipad and I also uninstalled and re-installed the M Air app on the ipad.  I even went back to previouly saved "shows" and couldn't get anything to load there either (which eliminates file corruption).  Help, please!!  Thanks.  Chris.

ChrisLogsdon Contributor - Level 1 2019-08-11

2019-08-11

M Air /MR 18 presets failing to load

I am using a new ipad 6 generation and the M Air app to control a Midas MR 18 digital mixer.  Up until today I could pull up previously saved EQ presets (*chn files) within a "show" and load them to the applicable buss sends for monitors or house sends that require different EQ settings for different venues.  As of today, they will no longer load.  I click on the BUS...I highlight the BUS channel next to the bus strip...I click up above on EQ...I click on the icon to load EQ presets within the EQ...and no matter which previously saved EQ preset I choose...It doesn't load.  However, If I connect the MR-18 mixer to my desktop and use the X-Air edit app...everything loads fine when I select the presets from the X-Air-edit app... and works/controls correctly on the MR-18.  And, last, with the ipad simultaneoulsly synced to the MR-18 and my desktop... I can see the changes being applied to the ipad as I load presets from my desktop...and once I do the programming on the desktop...I can save the updated "show" on my ipad.  I used to be able to do all of it on the ipad up until today.  I rebooted the ipad and I also uninstalled and re-installed the M Air app on the ipad.  I even went back to previouly saved "shows" and couldn't get anything to load there either (which eliminates file corruption).  Help, please!!  Thanks.  Chris.

• 0 Kudos
  • 0 Replies