Contributor - Level 1

MS 101 Midi controller not working?

Hi all

i just bought the Ms101 and I love it but my main use for it is as a midi controller - and I'm noticing that the knobs aren't able to be set to my synth ( by midi learn ), the pitch bender doesn't seem to work. The transpose function does work, but still alll I get is onelower octave, one mid and one high. 

really disappointed here! Am I missing something? I mainly bought this for the knobs which are very smooth but if I can really only use the built in sounds, it's not as great as I thought. Can someone help! 

Sndwrx Contributor - Level 1 2020-01-14

2020-01-14

MS 101 Midi controller not working?

Hi all

i just bought the Ms101 and I love it but my main use for it is as a midi controller - and I'm noticing that the knobs aren't able to be set to my synth ( by midi learn ), the pitch bender doesn't seem to work. The transpose function does work, but still alll I get is onelower octave, one mid and one high. 

really disappointed here! Am I missing something? I mainly bought this for the knobs which are very smooth but if I can really only use the built in sounds, it's not as great as I thought. Can someone help! 

Contributor - Level 3

Re: MS 101 Midi controller not working?

You buy an analogue synth to use as midi controller when they're better midi keyboard for cheap out there? Smart!