Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

More Tone Print Issues

I have a BG 250 210. Love the amp but I can only load one tone print in the first "pot" or channel. The second is stuck on some damn flanger print which I will never use. I have tried every conceivable combination to beam it in. Whatever new print I try it always goes to the first channel. I would very nice to have access to both channels since that is what I bought.

Reading though this forum does not give me hope for an answer though. Please prove the critics wrong and give us some hope.
Tags (1)
KirkK Contributor - Level 1 2018-03-08

2018-03-08

More Tone Print Issues

I have a BG 250 210. Love the amp but I can only load one tone print in the first "pot" or channel. The second is stuck on some damn flanger print which I will never use. I have tried every conceivable combination to beam it in. Whatever new print I try it always goes to the first channel. I would very nice to have access to both channels since that is what I bought.

Reading though this forum does not give me hope for an answer though. Please prove the critics wrong and give us some hope.

Triber Moderator

Re: More Tone Print Issues

Hi Kirk,

you have to set the toggle switch to "toneprint 2" (lower position) in order to store a new TP in the second slot.

Best,

Mike
TC Mike | Triber Moderator, Music Tribe Did you find my post helpful? Give kudos or mark it as a solution! Community Guidelines | FAQs