Contributor - Level 2

Perform-VK Manuals & Drivers?

Hi, 

I just got a Perform-VK (reburbished), and the Quick Start Guide references sites for Full Manuals & Drivers and Support/Forums, neither of which exist.  I found a download site, but there doesn't seem to be anything other than the Quick Start Guide I already have and some product images.  Does anybody know if there's more info about the product (e.g., a User Manual or drivers) available?

Thanks

Bobster Contributor - Level 2 2020-01-13

2020-01-13

Perform-VK Manuals & Drivers?

Hi, 

I just got a Perform-VK (reburbished), and the Quick Start Guide references sites for Full Manuals & Drivers and Support/Forums, neither of which exist.  I found a download site, but there doesn't seem to be anything other than the Quick Start Guide I already have and some product images.  Does anybody know if there's more info about the product (e.g., a User Manual or drivers) available?

Thanks

• 0 Kudos
  • 7 Replies
Triber

Re: Perform-VK Manuals & Drivers?

Hi @Bobster ,

We're having issues with our website right now and several of the download links which should be available aren't. Here's the driver for VK: https://wetransfer.com/downloads/61731d2c9d7eda9c15f51816d5cf5ddf20200116222353/77fec5b3586e88294d9d...

and here's the manual: 

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/fca725a6a0abc8c067d2da3bf38cc16a20200116223154/47ad3ad54e3d9bd1d5bf...

Hope this helps! Smiley Happy 

Robert Deacon | Triber, Music Tribe If you found my post helpful, go ahead and give kudos or mark it as a solution! Community Guidelines | FAQs
Contributor - Level 2

Thanks for the links!  They're needed.  

Going over the User Manual, it says that the PERFORM-VK's firmware must be updated in order to "beam" effects.  The update requires both a USB driver (PC only) and our
VoiceSupport 2 program, both of whic can be found at the support site.  I found the program, but I didn't see any driver.  Now, of course I have a USB driver on my PC, but it's not clear if I need a specific USB driver from the web site.

Speaking of drivers, a driver is required for both USB audio AND MIDI use.  Yup, it's on the support site.

Also, apparently "beamimg" an effect is done via an app on a smartphone.  The link for the app --as for all the other stuff -- points to the support website,  Could you be kind enough to let me know how to get that app?

That's all the stuff I could find mentioned in the manual that's stored on the support site.

One final thing (if it's not appriate for this thread, let me know and I'll open another):  is there any way other than using a smartphone to "beam" effects".  After all, the device does connect directly to a computer.  Also I don't own a smart phone, and I'd have to borrow one when needed, so an alternate method would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Bobby

Triber

Hi @Bobster , 

The driver I linked in the last comment should be the USB driver mentioned in the manual

Robert Deacon | Triber, Music Tribe If you found my post helpful, go ahead and give kudos or mark it as a solution! Community Guidelines | FAQs
Contributor - Level 2

Geez, don't I feel stupid:  I confused the USB install with the VoiceSupport install.  Nevertheless, they're both installed now, and I got the update done.

Is there a VoiceSupport manual?  It seems that I can set the presets via VoiceSupport, but I'm not really sure how.  I'll fuss with it and see what happens.  Also, I do have in issue with the VoiceSupport software: the text in pop-up boxes and the text box you see when hovering over a button doesn't display properly: the text is in pop-up boxes doesn't create new line properly, so it bunches up the text from each line, and the hovering boxes has the text too high up to read so all you can see is some of the bottom of each letter in the text (not sure how it treats line feeds).

Thanks, and sorry for the screw-up on my side.

Triber

Hi @Bobster ,

The reference manual for Voicesupport can be found here: https://www.tc-helicon.com/Categories/Tchelicon/Vocal/Apps/VOICESUPPORT-2/p/P0CMP/Downloads#googtran... 

Contributor - Level 1

Still unable to fix your site? Please, resend the links, files are no longer available. And please, do it soon!

Triber

@Luigi65 putting all of our web development resources into getting the forum working, we're currently shifting platforms. Hopefully all the files will be in their proper places ASAP. Here's the link to the perform VK downloads: https://wetransfer.com/downloads/edb54f584b6f851212c09d439255c73720200124174830/280edb162262c9f6a2da...