Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

Quintessence not recoginzed in toneprint

Hello, for some reason toneprint does not recognize the Quintessence. I have used different methods to try and have it be recognized but nothing works. I'm powering it via power cable and have tried to open the software with the pedal already connected via USB, opening software then connecting pedal via USB, have tried different USB ports, different computers, nothing seems to work. Toneprint software just says it's "searching for toneprint device" and nothing happens after that
Tags (1)
ey_sin Contributor - Level 1 2017-10-21

2017-10-21

Quintessence not recoginzed in toneprint

Hello, for some reason toneprint does not recognize the Quintessence. I have used different methods to try and have it be recognized but nothing works. I'm powering it via power cable and have tried to open the software with the pedal already connected via USB, opening software then connecting pedal via USB, have tried different USB ports, different computers, nothing seems to work. Toneprint software just says it's "searching for toneprint device" and nothing happens after that

• 0 Kudos
  • 4 Replies
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

Re: Quintessence not recoginzed in toneprint

Same issue here. I tried two computers, two cables. No Quintessence and no firmware update? I've got 4 other TC Toneprint pedals and they all work.
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

I’ve got the same issue even with new version of TP editor released 10/27.
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

I’ve got the same problem with my iMac and MacBook Pro. The Quintessence is not recognised by the TonePrint Editor. But it works on my Windows Bootcamp partition on the same MacBook.
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

Had the same issue.

Solution here : http://forum.tcelectronic.com/topic/23180/quintessence-tone-print-bug/
in fact I had the toneprint version 3.1.02 but not the latest release.
You need to check your release is 1515 at least.