Rap + harmonica wtih 1 mic
I need your advice due to completing devices set for live performances. I have 2 things to do: rap and playing on harmonica so I need 2 completely different settings:
- For vocal I need just good equalization set up on the mixer and maybe some additional effects which make the vocal clearer and better but it is not necessary
- For harmonica I need different equalization than for vocal (much more low registers and less up and middle) and some effects, for sure reverb and I want to try some another.
My idea is combine 3 devices:
- Helicon Voicelive Touch (or something similar to put some effects for harmonica and maybe some for vocal)
- equalizer footswitch for guitar Boss GE-7 (for change equalization for harmonica by 1 click). Or some another equalizer but I could not find anything for vocal, only for guitars
- microphone Helicon MP-75 to have quick access to change effects from harmonica to vocal and opposite.
In my imaginations it seems easy with such a set: I have settings for vocal on mixer and when I want to change to harmonica I just click on equalizer footswitch and in the same time on the bottom on the Helicon mic to change effect on Voicelive and I am ready to play on harmonica on the same mic.
Could you please advise if there are any technical issues which can prevent to my plan? Or maybe you can advise some another better solution for my situation? I just want to add that I have already play on harmonica with regular vocal mic and Helicon Voicelive and I like this combination.
Thank you in advance for advices