Highlighted
Piano Man

Synths Resurrected Vol. 2.

The Prophet 5 we recently acquired form the famous British band "Tears For Fears" was in bad shape - I mean really bad.
Watch how the amazing guys from our UK Care center put all their love and care into this restoration.

What synths would you like to see in our upcoming Synth Museum?

Uli

Uli Behringer Music Tribe Leader
Tags (1)
UliBehringer Piano Man 02-23-2019

02-23-2019

Synths Resurrected Vol. 2.

The Prophet 5 we recently acquired form the famous British band "Tears For Fears" was in bad shape - I mean really bad.
Watch how the amazing guys from our UK Care center put all their love and care into this restoration.

What synths would you like to see in our upcoming Synth Museum?

Uli

Volunteer Moderator

Re: Synths Resurrected Vol. 2.

@UliBehringer I for one would love to see one of the classic rock organs like the Farfisa or Vox.

Seeing that you are looking into the DX1, the DX7 isn’t that far away Look at the Native Instruments FM8 for some enhancements.

The Prophet-5 is a strong contender on my list.

A Hammond B3 would have been really cool, but that one is a different beast in terms of size and mechanical engineering and is far away from a practical instrument to revive.

When you resurrect those old iconic synths I’d very much like to see a modern take on them with enhanced capabilities and fx, while still retaining that vintage organic core. Really go outside the box on one or two synths like a Model-D with polyphony and recallable patches and builtin fx engine. I can dream, right?

Robert Lofgren | Did you find my post helpful? Give kudos and/or mark it as a solution!