Contributor - Level 2

TC BASS RIGS

Ive Played Bass for 33 years now and for the last 4/5 years ive been TC thru and Thru. Ive got the RH750 and RS212 and its the ultimate rig (never needed a second 212) however lately ive been doing alot of dep gigs for many different bands ,all of which have big PAs (KV2, mackie, HK arrays etc). So i looked into a smaller system for personal monitoring , i bought the BC208 and BAM200 and it performed very well.. lacking in a little sub at stage/close quarters (I use 5 string Yamaha Basses all the time) so to give this awesome lightweight little cab a sub bass boost I designed and built a 6th order band pass 12" 200w sub to support the BC208. And sounds phenominal . Releasing the full 200w of the BAM200. TC! YOU GUYS REALLY NEED TO LOOK AT THIS . probably the same production cost as the 208 if not less. No xover as its a band bass just plug into the link jack of the 208.

Sorry for using your badge but it needed to match

PaulyBassman Contributor - Level 2 2019-10-06

2019-10-06

TC BASS RIGS

Ive Played Bass for 33 years now and for the last 4/5 years ive been TC thru and Thru. Ive got the RH750 and RS212 and its the ultimate rig (never needed a second 212) however lately ive been doing alot of dep gigs for many different bands ,all of which have big PAs (KV2, mackie, HK arrays etc). So i looked into a smaller system for personal monitoring , i bought the BC208 and BAM200 and it performed very well.. lacking in a little sub at stage/close quarters (I use 5 string Yamaha Basses all the time) so to give this awesome lightweight little cab a sub bass boost I designed and built a 6th order band pass 12" 200w sub to support the BC208. And sounds phenominal . Releasing the full 200w of the BAM200. TC! YOU GUYS REALLY NEED TO LOOK AT THIS . probably the same production cost as the 208 if not less. No xover as its a band bass just plug into the link jack of the 208.

• 2 Kudos
  • 6 Replies
Contributor - Level 2

Re: TC BASS RIGS

Ive Played Bass for 33 years now and for the last 4/5 years ive been TC thru and Thru. Ive got the RH750 and RS212 and its the ultimate rig (never needed a second 212) however lately ive been doing alot of dep gigs for many different bands ,all of which have big PAs (KV2, mackie, HK arrays etc). So i looked into a smaller system for personal monitoring , i bought the BC208 and BAM200 and it performed very well.. lacking in a little sub at stage/close quarters (I use 5 string Yamaha Basses all the time) so to give this awesome lightweight little cab a sub bass boost I designed and built a 6th order band pass 12" 200w sub to support the BC208. And sounds phenominal . Releasing the full 200w of the BAM200. TC! YOU GUYS REALLY NEED TO LOOK AT THIS . probably the same production cost as the 208 if not less. No xover as its a band pass just plug into the link jack of the 208.

Contributor - Level 2

20190827_193935.jpg

Triber

Hey Man!

First off, please use our logo, because that looks absolutely awesome Smiley Happy

I agree that the BAM200 sounds its best with two of the 2x8 cabinets (which also brings the total load to 4 ohms where the little amp can deliver the full power). Great idea with a sub. 
I will definitely try to push this idea to the guys in charge of the roadmaps

All the best,
Lars Frederiksen

Lars Frederiksen | Triber, Music Tribe Community Guidelines | FAQs
Highlighted
Triber

Oh, and very well executed on the subwoofer also!!!

/Lars

Lars Frederiksen | Triber, Music Tribe Community Guidelines | FAQs
Contributor - Level 1

Pauly, I absolutely LOVE the sub you built. I’m looking to put together a mini rig with the BAM200 and the BC208. Would it be possible to build a sub for me? If possible, please let me know what you’d need to make it happen.😊✌🏾❤️🎶

Contributor - Level 1

Is that the BH250 on top of the sub in the picture?