Contributor - Level 2

TC Electronic Dreamscape Toneprint not in editor

I just ordered a TC Electronic Dreamscape which has a toneprint option; however, i do not see this pedal in my toneprint editor. I am familiar with the toneprint editor from use with my HOF2 and Quintessence. How do I use the toneprint editor with my Dreamscape? 

APG247 Contributor - Level 2 2 weeks ago

2 weeks ago

TC Electronic Dreamscape Toneprint not in editor

I just ordered a TC Electronic Dreamscape which has a toneprint option; however, i do not see this pedal in my toneprint editor. I am familiar with the toneprint editor from use with my HOF2 and Quintessence. How do I use the toneprint editor with my Dreamscape? 

• 0 Kudos
  • 6 Replies

Accepted Solutions
Regular Contributor - Level 2

Re: TC Electronic Dreamscape Toneprint not in editor

Also, and this might sound silly, but if you are looking for The Dreamscape on the D letter, you might need to scroll down a bit., as it's filed under "The Dreamscape"... that has caught me off-guard a couple of times now 

Triber Moderator

Hi APG,

thanks for the note. Issue confirmed and we are looking into it. We had some challenge with the Toneprint server last week and that might have causes it. 

I keep you updated once the issue is solved. No action on your part needed as the app can auto-update to latest content and should pop up again once the issue is solved.

Best regards,

Mike

TC Mike | Triber Moderator, Music Tribe Did you find my post helpful? Give kudos or mark it as a solution! Community Guidelines | FAQs
Triber Moderator

the issue is fixed and Dreamscape pedal toneprints and templates are back in the app.

Please close and restart app while having Wifi connection, so it can update content ....

Cheers,

Mike

TC Mike | Triber Moderator, Music Tribe Did you find my post helpful? Give kudos or mark it as a solution! Community Guidelines | FAQs
Contributor - Level 2

I did as you suggested,  and the Dreamscape was still not there.  I have version 4.1.09, which appears top be the latest version.  I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and there still is no Dreamscape toneprint option. Please advise. Thank you, 

Aaron 

Highlighted
Triber Moderator

works fine here on 12 different devices and all platforms.

dreamscape.pngwhat platform are you on ?? 

Can you confirm that the the App displayes the " syncing with the cloud " status message after restarting app? 

Do you have WIFI enabled ?

Regular Contributor - Level 2

Also, and this might sound silly, but if you are looking for The Dreamscape on the D letter, you might need to scroll down a bit., as it's filed under "The Dreamscape"... that has caught me off-guard a couple of times now 

Contributor - Level 2

Ok, so i could swear i checked that but... there it is!

And maybe i should start a new thread for this but there are ONLY chorus sounds in its toneprint. No flange. No vibe.