Contributor - Level 1

TC Helicon VoiceLive 3

Hello,

I have been using the VL3 now for about 3 years. I am using it in conjunction with the MP-75 mic. I have never had any problems with the unit until a few weeks ago. I turned the unit off for the evening and didn't use it for the week. Came back the next week and now the only function that works when I use the button on the mic is the uMOD function, none of the other functions will work. When I manually push the buttons on the unit they work, but will not light up or switch over when pushing the button on the mic. It has to be some kind of setting or something super simple but I cannot figure this out. Any help would be great. Thanks Ben

Boboton Contributor - Level 1 2019-08-08

2019-08-08

TC Helicon VoiceLive 3

Hello,

I have been using the VL3 now for about 3 years. I am using it in conjunction with the MP-75 mic. I have never had any problems with the unit until a few weeks ago. I turned the unit off for the evening and didn't use it for the week. Came back the next week and now the only function that works when I use the button on the mic is the uMOD function, none of the other functions will work. When I manually push the buttons on the unit they work, but will not light up or switch over when pushing the button on the mic. It has to be some kind of setting or something super simple but I cannot figure this out. Any help would be great. Thanks Ben

Triber Moderator

Re: TC Helicon VoiceLive 3

Hey @Boboton,
First thing I would suggest is backing up your presets and setup data with VoiceSupport 2 - this page will walk you through the process.  Next thing would be to perform a factory reset, which is explained on this page.  After the reset, hopefully things will be back to normal, and you can then use VoiceSupport 2 to load your presets back on the VoiceLive.  Good luck!

Spencer Larsen - Testing Engineer @ TC Helicon, MUSIC Tribe. Our Support Team is always available for more urgent assistance.