TC Helicon play electric is it possible XLR left vocals with efectsn and XLR right vocals no effects
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

TC Helicon play electric is it possible XLR left vocals with efectsn and XLR right vocals no effects

Hi,

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to send out vocals with effects over let XLR en vocals with no efects over ricght XLR.

Gr. Rob 

robtabbers Contributor - Level 2 2019-06-27

2019-06-27

Hi,

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to send out vocals with effects over let XLR en vocals with no efects over ricght XLR.

Gr. Rob 

• 0 Kudos
  • 4 Replies
Triber Moderator

Re: TC Helicon play electric is it possible XLR left vocals with efectsn and XLR right vocals no eff

Hey @robtabbers,
Check out page 31 of the manual to learn more about the PlayElectric's output modes.  I think you're looking for the "Mono" output setting.  Cheers!

Testing engineer at TC Helicon, MUSIC Tribe. Our Support Team is always available for more urgent assistance.
Contributor - Level 2

Re: TC Helicon play electric is it possible XLR left vocals with efectsn and XLR right vocals no eff

Hi Spencer, that is not what i  am looking for. With mono and guitar output connected you get dry vocal signals
(with tone and global pitch correction) 
via the LEFT XLR output and vocal effects only
(no dry) via the RIGHT XLR output. 

What. I want is dry vocal signals
(with tone and global pitch correction) 
via the LEFT XLR output and vocal WITH effects 
(no dry) via the RIGHT XLR output. 

Without guitar connect OR guitar in and Theo

Gr. Rob

Contributor - Level 2

Theo is thru 🤗

Triber Moderator

Well you've unfortunately answered your own question, as not having the Guitar Out connected in Mono mode means that your wet guitar will be coming out the left XLR with your vocals.  The 3 modes - Stereo, Mono, and Dual Mono - outlined in the manual are the only supported output modes for PlayElectric.

Testing engineer at TC Helicon, MUSIC Tribe. Our Support Team is always available for more urgent assistance.