Highlighted
Triber Moderator

Testers wanted- new Toneprint app Beta available

Hi all,

we have a new Beta version of the Toneprint app for all platforms and you are welcome to test drive it prior to release.

What's new in version 4.1.02 ?

- Android version now supports editor (phone and tablet)
- Resizable GUI (desktop versions)
- div. bugfixes and under the hood improvments

If you are interested, drop us a mail: tonprintbeta@tcelectronic.com or PM me.

In order to test the iOS or Android version, we will need your apple Id/google play ID in order to enlist you as a tester.

Best regards,

Mike
TC Mike | Triber Moderator, Music Tribe Did you find my post helpful? Give kudos or mark it as a solution! Community Guidelines | FAQs
Tags (1)
TC-Mike Triber Moderator 2018-11-19

2018-11-19

Testers wanted- new Toneprint app Beta available

Hi all,

we have a new Beta version of the Toneprint app for all platforms and you are welcome to test drive it prior to release.

What's new in version 4.1.02 ?

- Android version now supports editor (phone and tablet)
- Resizable GUI (desktop versions)
- div. bugfixes and under the hood improvments

If you are interested, drop us a mail: tonprintbeta@tcelectronic.com or PM me.

In order to test the iOS or Android version, we will need your apple Id/google play ID in order to enlist you as a tester.

Best regards,

Mike

• 0 Kudos
  • 7 Replies
Regular Contributor - Level 3

Re: Testers wanted- new Toneprint app Beta available

Hi Mike, sent you a PM a couple of days ago with my details, I'd love to be part of the beta test group.
Triber Moderator

Hi macfilipe,

not sure i got it, but i'll drop you a mail with the beta infos , so you can just reply.

Best regards,

Mike
TC Mike | Triber Moderator, Music Tribe Did you find my post helpful? Give kudos or mark it as a solution! Community Guidelines | FAQs
Contributor - Level 1

Hi Mike, as a user of TonePrint + being a SW tester for many years, I`d like to join the test group as well
I`ve just sent you a PM.
Triber Moderator

Hi Yuro,

thanks for helping us test drive the update. Got your message and will mail you infos, download links etc..

Best regards,

Mike
Contributor - Level 1

Hi Mike, I sent a request to beta test the Toneprint app. Not sure if it got through or you may possibly have enough testers.

Allen (kn4ud)
Contributor - Level 2

Count me in!
The Golden Trinity MojoMojo - Flashback 2 - Ditto X2 Always in tune w/ Polytune clip
Triber Moderator

Hi guys,

thanks for the offer. We are gonna release the update on the 27th of december, but there will be more Betas coming. Next update will be a big one with Toneprint community and sharing of user toneprints

Best regards, Mike