Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Toneprint V3 Manual & Support For Quintessence Using It....

I brought Quintessence pedal last week. Excellent pedal, except there is no support for for Toneprint editing or uploading a custom scale.

Also there are a lot of '404' dead ends on the website in regards to this pedal. There's even a flyer in the box it came in to check out a web page about the MASH button on the pedal that has a '404 don't exist any more!'

There is as far as I know no manual for V3 of Toneprint available to download or print, so the hassle with Tone print V3 is across the board with every product you sell that uses this editing software.

This is an expensive pedal at €165 its not a simple cheap Mojo-Mojo type pedal at €47. It needs detailed instructions and explanations of how to get the most from it and I should not be reliant on fumbling around and trial and error to understand it.

I cant imagine BOSS screwing up on support for a new product when they bring it to market and show it at NAMM as a 'Revolutionary new product' (which is what the Quintessence is)...

KINDLY REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE WITH SOME CREDIBLE ANSWERS, AS I AM NOT THE ONLY PERSON WHO IS GETTING PISSED OFF WITH THE LACK OF SUPPORT FOR THIS PRODUCT...
Tags (1)
mangleman Contributor - Level 2 2018-02-16

2018-02-16

Toneprint V3 Manual & Support For Quintessence Using It....

I brought Quintessence pedal last week. Excellent pedal, except there is no support for for Toneprint editing or uploading a custom scale.

Also there are a lot of '404' dead ends on the website in regards to this pedal. There's even a flyer in the box it came in to check out a web page about the MASH button on the pedal that has a '404 don't exist any more!'

There is as far as I know no manual for V3 of Toneprint available to download or print, so the hassle with Tone print V3 is across the board with every product you sell that uses this editing software.

This is an expensive pedal at €165 its not a simple cheap Mojo-Mojo type pedal at €47. It needs detailed instructions and explanations of how to get the most from it and I should not be reliant on fumbling around and trial and error to understand it.

I cant imagine BOSS screwing up on support for a new product when they bring it to market and show it at NAMM as a 'Revolutionary new product' (which is what the Quintessence is)...

KINDLY REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE WITH SOME CREDIBLE ANSWERS, AS I AM NOT THE ONLY PERSON WHO IS GETTING PISSED OFF WITH THE LACK OF SUPPORT FOR THIS PRODUCT...

• 0 Kudos
  • 2 Replies
Triber Moderator

Re: Toneprint V3 Manual & Support For Quintessence Using It....

Hi Mangleman,

Due to the change of our website many downloadlinks broke. We are in the process of fixing it.

For the time being you can download the latest version of the TP editor with support for your Quintessence Harmony pedal here:

Mac:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/m0q2vo3iijqejlm/TonePrint-3.1.03.1526.dmg?dl=0

Pc:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/w7uio6f2fhh7s0u/TonePrint-3.1.03.1526.exe?dl=0

If you download the mac version, you might need to change the security settings in order to download and install the editor:

• head over to System Preferences – Security and Privacy
• select the General Tab
• click the little Lock Icon and enter your password
• now select Allow apps downloaded from anywhere

There is no dedicated manual update for the editor yes, but you are welcome to ask our support team
for any question that you may have.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Best, Mike
TC Mike | Triber Moderator, Music Tribe Did you find my post helpful? Give kudos or mark it as a solution! Community Guidelines | FAQs
Contributor - Level 2

Re: Toneprint V3 Manual & Support For Quintessence Using It....

Hi Mike,

This is a bit like Ford introducing a new Ford focus and saying to the new owners 'Use the manual for the now discontinued model, it should do you OK, Oh! don't bother using the controls that have no explainable instructions, there's plenty of controls (that are obvious) you can twiddle with...'

The interface and layout are totally different. Is there a manual imminently due for V3 of the Toneprint software?

Likewise detailed instructions for ALL the Quintessence parameters adjustable in the Toneprint software, there seems to be quite a few people on this forum looking for the same answers as I am..

You seem to be avoiding answering my questions with any useful answers, WHY?

Surely our inconvenience is you trigger to sort out US, your CUSTOMERS, who have paid for an expensive effects pedal we are having difficulty using due to incomplete user manuals...

Not Happy..

Mangleman.