Contributor - Level 3

Unitune Clip Battery Problem - Works one day only

I bought my Unitune Clip in March of this year at Sweetwater'. It worked perfectly for about 2 months and now it only works for an hour or so and the next day the battery will be dead. I tried using all kinds os batteries and always the same results. With a fresh battery, I used it off and on for setting a guitar up and was careful to shut the tuner off after each use. Then, the next day it was dead again.

DanielCosta Contributor - Level 3 2019-07-07

2019-07-07

Unitune Clip Battery Problem - Works one day only

I bought my Unitune Clip in March of this year at Sweetwater'. It worked perfectly for about 2 months and now it only works for an hour or so and the next day the battery will be dead. I tried using all kinds os batteries and always the same results. With a fresh battery, I used it off and on for setting a guitar up and was careful to shut the tuner off after each use. Then, the next day it was dead again.

Triber Moderator

Re: Unitune Clip Battery Problem - Works one day only

Hi Daniel,

this is not normal and a battery should last several months under normal use, so i'm afraid your tune is defective Please return your untitune to your dealer and have it exchanged with a new one. Alternatively you can also get in touch with our tech support regarding this.

https://www.tcelectronic.com/brand/tcelectronic/support#googtrans(en|en)

Best regards,

Mike

TC Mike | Triber Moderator, Music Tribe Did you find my post helpful? Give kudos or mark it as a solution! Community Guidelines | FAQs