Contributor - Level 1

V22 infinium amp

Hello guys,

i bought my new amazing bugera amp a month ago, i have a problem with my pilot light. Does anyone know how i can change the light? Is it twisted like Fender amps? By the way amp still works perfect,its just the light.

Thank you
Elias
Tags (2)
EliasEliades Contributor - Level 1 2017-02-06

2017-02-06

V22 infinium amp

Hello guys,

i bought my new amazing bugera amp a month ago, i have a problem with my pilot light. Does anyone know how i can change the light? Is it twisted like Fender amps? By the way amp still works perfect,its just the light.

Thank you
Elias

• 0 Kudos
  • 2 Replies
Contributor - Level 2

Re: V22 infinium amp

The power lamp on the V22 appears to be a LED that sits on a mount, solder attached to the main pcb. The 'jewel' is secured by a nut on the backside, not threaded into a socket holder like Fender. Looking at an older schematic (2010 & non-infinium) it appears that the LED runs off -15vdc, rectified off the primary transformer 20v secondaries. Fender & the like run off 6.3v heater circuit or line voltage.

I don't have particulars on replacement part but checking with one of the listed Bugera Service Centers or sending a pm to Michael Lapke (forum admin) might get you a part number.

Sorry I can't be of more help.
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Re: V22 infinium amp

Hi Elias, what kind of problem? Does it flash?