Contributor - Level 1

VL3X Wishlist...

Hi,

last weekend I messed around with my new VL3X. Nice little box, but there are some incomplete things...

MIDI-Implementation isn't complete... Can't start/stop the Looper via MIDI-Command from Beatbuddy. Should I better re-buy an Infinity-Looper? Sync with Beatbuddy is fine, but incomplete, if the vl3x ignore the start/stop-Messages.

Another feature of the infinity would be nice at the vl3x: Stop-Mode of the looper. A fadeout is missing.

The "Genre" ist a nice Idee, but I rather sort my presets for different instruments... So let me rename the genres, that i can give them names of my different instruments.

Will tc-helicon ever give us a Editor? I don't wanna waste time to checkout any other presets with cryptic names - I will create my own presets in a usefull manner.

...and yes, I know the editor from https://www.voiceliveeditor.com. Nice tool. I buy the full-edition.

Will there be ever a firmwareupdate for the requestet things or do I have to wait for vl4x (or vl 3 ultra)??? ...and pay again for it?

AxelSchweiss Contributor - Level 1 2020-01-13

2020-01-13

VL3X Wishlist...

Hi,

last weekend I messed around with my new VL3X. Nice little box, but there are some incomplete things...

MIDI-Implementation isn't complete... Can't start/stop the Looper via MIDI-Command from Beatbuddy. Should I better re-buy an Infinity-Looper? Sync with Beatbuddy is fine, but incomplete, if the vl3x ignore the start/stop-Messages.

Another feature of the infinity would be nice at the vl3x: Stop-Mode of the looper. A fadeout is missing.

The "Genre" ist a nice Idee, but I rather sort my presets for different instruments... So let me rename the genres, that i can give them names of my different instruments.

Will tc-helicon ever give us a Editor? I don't wanna waste time to checkout any other presets with cryptic names - I will create my own presets in a usefull manner.

...and yes, I know the editor from https://www.voiceliveeditor.com. Nice tool. I buy the full-edition.

Will there be ever a firmwareupdate for the requestet things or do I have to wait for vl4x (or vl 3 ultra)??? ...and pay again for it?

• 0 Kudos
  • 0 Replies