Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

VSL 3 Extreme Cloud patches

I have the VSL 3 Extreme. Updated the latest firmware 2.1/366 I think. Via voice support 2. All went well. Sent Bodyrez 1-5 patches to my unit. Works well. I was looking at the literally hundreds of cloud patches available to use,nice. My question is: is there any way to sample all of these patches online without sending them to my VSL 3. If not does TC Helicon have any plans to do so? Even a written blurb on each would be helpful. Some are self explanatory eg.,Queen somebody to love, but most are not. Don’t want to transfer them all to sample if I dont have to. Seems unnecessary. Thank you,C
ChristopherStat Contributor - Level 2 02-01-2019

02-01-2019

VSL 3 Extreme Cloud patches

I have the VSL 3 Extreme. Updated the latest firmware 2.1/366 I think. Via voice support 2. All went well. Sent Bodyrez 1-5 patches to my unit. Works well. I was looking at the literally hundreds of cloud patches available to use,nice. My question is: is there any way to sample all of these patches online without sending them to my VSL 3. If not does TC Helicon have any plans to do so? Even a written blurb on each would be helpful. Some are self explanatory eg.,Queen somebody to love, but most are not. Don’t want to transfer them all to sample if I dont have to. Seems unnecessary. Thank you,C

• 0 Kudos
  • 3 Replies

Accepted Solutions
Triber Moderator

Re: VSL 3 Extreme Cloud patches

Hey Christopher,

Unfortunately the only way to hear a preset is by loading it in to your hardware and trying it out.  The amount of time it would take us to go through the literal thousands of presets and either create an audio sample or text blurb, it's just not going to happen.  Each preset does have tags in VoiceSupport 2 where you can see its genre and active effects.  There's also the search function in VoiceSupport 2 that works really well too.  Cheers!

Spencer Larsen - Testing Engineer @ TC Helicon, MUSIC Tribe. Our Support Team is always available for more urgent assistance.
Triber Moderator

Hey Christopher,

Unfortunately the only way to hear a preset is by loading it in to your hardware and trying it out.  The amount of time it would take us to go through the literal thousands of presets and either create an audio sample or text blurb, it's just not going to happen.  Each preset does have tags in VoiceSupport 2 where you can see its genre and active effects.  There's also the search function in VoiceSupport 2 that works really well too.  Cheers!

Spencer Larsen - Testing Engineer @ TC Helicon, MUSIC Tribe. Our Support Team is always available for more urgent assistance.
Contributor - Level 2

Thanks so much,TCH-Spenser!

Any chance there will be on online Webinar on the VSL3X?
Triber Moderator

No problem!  We don't have any plans for an online course or anything, at least not yet (it's a cool idea), but there is a VL3X YouTube playlist on our channel here, and if you follow our Facebook page sometimes we'll have livestreams where viewers can ask questions live.