Contributor - Level 1

VoiceLive 3 / Last Update / less Start Track, backing Track

Hello,
It concern with Voicelive 3

The last update with fewer features ?

-Import a track with the last update seems impossible because the 'track import' disappears on this update 2.2 (as well as the 'beginning of track' in the Buttonmap)

I would like just start some tracks, no more..

Could you been enlightened? Thanks.

igorski Contributor - Level 1 2 weeks ago

2 weeks ago

VoiceLive 3 / Last Update / less Start Track, backing Track

Hello,
It concern with Voicelive 3

The last update with fewer features ?

-Import a track with the last update seems impossible because the 'track import' disappears on this update 2.2 (as well as the 'beginning of track' in the Buttonmap)

I would like just start some tracks, no more..

Could you been enlightened? Thanks.

Triber Moderator

Re: VoiceLive 3 / Last Update / less Start Track, backing Track

Hey @igorski,
Is your unit a VoiceLive 3 Extreme?  When you hold the "Genre" button, on the screen where it shows you which firmware version you're running, does it say "VoiceLive 3" or "VoiceLive 3 Extreme"?  What I'm getting at, is that it's possible your VoiceLive 3 Extreme thinks it's just a VoiceLive 3 (not "Extreme").

I've seen this issue before where a VoiceLive 3 Extreme will undergo an update and then lose its "Extreme" features like backing tracks.  This happens when the main board has been replaced and not properly reprogrammed - has your unit ever been repaired, or did you maybe buy it used?  If this is indeed the case with your unit, the only way to bring back the "Extreme" features like backing tracks is by having the unit serviced.  Please get in contact with our support team and they'll be able to help you with getting your VoiceLive repaired.  Good luck!

Spencer Larsen - Testing Engineer @ TC Helicon, MUSIC Tribe. Our Support Team is always available for more urgent assistance.