TCH-Spencer Triber Moderator 2017-09-01

2017-09-01

VoiceLive 3 Update Available (366)

We have finally delivered!
If you connect your VoiceLive 3 (Extreme models too) to VoiceSupport 2, you'll see there is an update available. This is the first VL3 update since build 355 in February 2016. Please check out build 366 and let us know what you think.

Build 366 includes the following:

New looper feature!
AudioCue lets you arm a loop to begin recording with your input. Select a volume threshold in the "Looper" menu, arm a loop track for recording, and cue recording the loop when your input is louder than the chosen threshold. When a loop is armed, you can press another loop footswitch to cancel. You can also choose whether AudioCue applies to every loop, or just your first loop! (AudioCue settings are saved with the loop slot, not the preset)

Remastered metronome sounds, improved the behavior logic, and metronome mute/enable is available as a Switch-3/6 target.

DSP improvements to the synth/vocoder.

Added notifications to inform you when the looper is active.

Handful of bug fixes including: missing popup messages, loop trigger settings, external loop control, and overnight MIDI timeout.

• 0 Kudos
  • 55 Replies
Contributor - Level 2

Re: VoiceLive 3 Update Available (366)

Hi Bob,

I have no problem with saving them across power cycle,
I have done a quick video, big apologies with the quality done very quick and lighting was naff.
https://youtu.be/KcmogQOLatw
This video also shows the issue on boot where the Loop Slot number assigned with the preset is not restored; and a quick navigate away and back again re-syncs.

Hopefully the video helps, and you may notice something that helps.
Editors for :- VoiceLive 3/Extreme, VoiceLive 2, VoiceLive Touch, VoiceLive Touch2, VoiceLive Play GTX, Perform VK. https://www.voiceliveeditor.com
Contributor - Level 2

Thanks Spencer! All set!

I really appreciate the incredible support. I've never saved a loop before so I didn't understand I needed to hold the toggle button down to go to the looper menus (pink lights) and save there also.

Thanks!
Super Contributor - Level 2

Isn't his name Ian ? Or am i mis-remembering. Smiley Happy
Contributor - Level 2

Spence or Ian?

Hey Pet Gerbil

It may be Ian ... I thought I saw Spencer in a post ... It seems so strange to call someone "VoiceLive3 Editor" or even "Pet Gerbil" lol
Contributor - Level 2

Hi Bob,

I didn't notice you had called me Spencer. Smiley Tongue

Oh well I have been called worse...... Smiley Wink

Now and again I do add my name to post, I have been on an economy drive for a while now; so tend to leave it off.

Ian
Editors for :- VoiceLive 3/Extreme, VoiceLive 2, VoiceLive Touch, VoiceLive Touch2, VoiceLive Play GTX, Perform VK. https://www.voiceliveeditor.com

Heh. Sorry for the diversion. Smiley Very Happy

I'm Pete.

hello!

The tap tempo goes a bit squiffy if you have a laptop connected by usb but not turned on.

It works fine if the laptop is on and supplying the tempo information.

By squiffy i mean as you tap, the tempo jumps from 50 to 300 to 90 to 200 etc. If you remove the usb lead, everything's fine.

I've tried with different leads but it doesn't appear to make a difference.
The laptop is windows xp pro 32 bit.
Contributor - Level 2

Spencer I am having a problem actually. I updated to version 366. 2 things happened.

1. from the VoiceSupport2 app I can't delete any presets that are on my voicelive3. No matter what I do it won't push them to the VL3.

2. After the upgrade it wiped all the system settings to default. Like tone, shape, lead voice. all these tiny tweaks I made wiped out. Is that suppose to happen? Reset all the output XLR to default , Guitar Output back to 10 DB. XLR output to unity..

If you delete a preset, it reloads the factory preset from firmware.

And, what version did you upgrade from ?
Contributor - Level 2

I upgraded from the very last version.

How do I delete all the presets accept for the 10 custom ones I made. When I try to do this it does not work no matter what I do. When i click apply changes it loads all the factory presets again
    Go to page