Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Voicelive Play - Hardtune "effect" different from the regular pitch correct in "settings"?

Hey guys,

On the pedal's "settings" section I've already adjusted the pitch correct function to 50%. And I guess it works (as in, it does something, since I hear the doubled sound of my voice and the corrected voice). However, what will happen if I ALSO turn on the "Hardtune" effect but, set to "natural correction" or "Chromatic" (not T Pain or Cher lol) which "looks" sort of like its doing exactly what the unit's built-in pitch corrector already does? Is it any different? Why is there a "natural correction" option if the unit already has one built-in to all presets?

Leovan83 Contributor - Level 2 2019-06-12

2019-06-12

Voicelive Play - Hardtune "effect" different from the regular pitch correct in "settings"?

Hey guys,

On the pedal's "settings" section I've already adjusted the pitch correct function to 50%. And I guess it works (as in, it does something, since I hear the doubled sound of my voice and the corrected voice). However, what will happen if I ALSO turn on the "Hardtune" effect but, set to "natural correction" or "Chromatic" (not T Pain or Cher lol) which "looks" sort of like its doing exactly what the unit's built-in pitch corrector already does? Is it any different? Why is there a "natural correction" option if the unit already has one built-in to all presets?

Triber Moderator

Re: Voicelive Play - Hardtune "effect" different from the regular pitch correct in "s

Hey @Leovan83,
Please check out this thread, it should answer your question.

Testing engineer at TC Helicon, MUSIC Tribe. Our Support Team is always available for more urgent assistance.