Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Voicelive Play blank user presets?

Hello,

I’m looking at the Voicelive Play and I’m almost done deciding however I have 2 final questions:

1) Is it possible to creat user presets from scratch? As in, are there any blank presets where I can manually enter effects on the preset tailored to my needs? How many of these presets are there?

2) Since I need 3 distinctive effects that I use over our setlist, will The 3 button foot switch from TC Helicon (forgot the name) work for that matter? As in, assigning 3 presets to it, one per each button?

Thanks!!

Leovan83 Contributor - Level 2 2019-04-12

2019-04-12

Voicelive Play blank user presets?

Hello,

I’m looking at the Voicelive Play and I’m almost done deciding however I have 2 final questions:

1) Is it possible to creat user presets from scratch? As in, are there any blank presets where I can manually enter effects on the preset tailored to my needs? How many of these presets are there?

2) Since I need 3 distinctive effects that I use over our setlist, will The 3 button foot switch from TC Helicon (forgot the name) work for that matter? As in, assigning 3 presets to it, one per each button?

Thanks!!

• 0 Kudos
  • 4 Replies
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Re: Voicelive Play blank user presets?

Anyone? I’d like to know this before buying it this weekend. Thanks!

Contributor - Level 3

Hi! Yes you can definitely create your own presets, and store them on the unit (as well as on your computer using VoiceSupport). I can't remember the storage exactly on the play but there are blank slots, they just won't show up until you go to store something. So basically you edit a preset that's already on there, go to store it and store it in a blank slot, but if scrolling through your presets you won't see the blank slots show up. 

And yeah you can use the switch-3 to swap between preset, not entirely sure if it can be done as you envision though as basically what you want is a "fave 1, 2, 3" for the corresponding foot switches. However you could line up your three favourite presets in the storage and then use the preset up/down for that. So in essence it might not be exactly what you were looking for but a workaround can be made Smiley Happy

There's no such thing as too much reverb
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Sweet!

Still worrying about the Switch-3 then... I mean, I’d like to recall preset 1, 2 and 3, individually, without having to go back and forth with the presets on the Voicelive itself... is there a way of being sure it can be done?

Highlighted
Contributor - Level 3

Tbh I can't quite remember what the switch options are on the play-models. I don't really have one to play around with any longer so I can't check, but if you look at the manual (you can download it from the tch website) then you should be able to get a better idea of what you can do Smiley Happy

There's no such thing as too much reverb